Ratings for Dr. Emanuel L. Javate

Dr Javete delivered my son via C section almost three years ago. He and his staff were always polite and helpful. He did lecture me about how many kids my husband and I had, and push toward tubal... (which we were planning anyway). He took great care of me and my son. A year after my son was born I was having issues and he did a biopsy and then an endometrial ablation. He has always been very professional and I would recommend to anyone looking for a obgyn.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I absolutely loved every time that I was in Dr. Javate's care. He was the first doctor that I got to meet at the practice and first took me in as a patient when I was being seen at Saint Petersburg General Hospital. Although I started my OB care into my 3rd trimester and was a teen pregnancy he treated me very kindly and took excellent care of me. While delivering my son, this man sent out great orders to minimize pain and essentially work together with Dr. Calderon to save my life during delivery from a postpartum hemorrhage that resulted from a partial placental abruption that another doctor wrote off, he had me induced immediately and treated effectively. Because of their actions, my son and I are alive today and I will forever be thankful, the only issue they have is the wait time in the office and the other staff members are rude.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Saw him in emergency situation at St Anthonys hospital and he nearly let me die because I was uninsured and he didn't want to treat me. He berated me as I laid in the bed bleeding out. He stated it was my fault this had happened because I didn't see a doctor I was referred to. He had to treat me to save my life even tho he told me it was not a life threatening situation. It was and 2 days later and 3 blood transfusions I was discharged. BEWARE

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013