Ratings for Dr. Eli Cohen

This was my first visit and I was very pleased with the Doctor and office staff. Very professional and thorough.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Cohen is not only an outstanding doctor, but also a wonderful person. In a extremely stressful time for me, I benefited from Dr. Cohen's compassion and willingness to go an extra mile for his patients. Although not a fan of visits to any doctor, I almost look forward to seeing Dr. Cohen and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Cohen is outstanding. He is very knowledgeable, caring and patient. I highly recommend using Dr. Cohen as your dermatologist.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I rarely take the time to make a comment but in this case it's a necessity! I have seen multiple doctors throughout and it's been difficult to find one that actually practices patient care first. My search is now over for life in regards to a dermatologist. I don't care what part of South Florida I'm living in....I will drive to see Dr. Cohen. He and his staff redefine the meaning of patient care and education. We all know time is money, however Dr. Cohen takes the time to explain your options and allows you to be apart of the process in deciding which route is best. Unfortunately it todays medical world doctors need to work off of quantity vs. quality, yet there can still be a happy medium as my family members have shown me in over 30 years of practicing medicine. My past experiences had me feel like I'm in boot camp. Dr. Cohen and his staff exercise patience, care, and love for their patients. You are foolish to think about seeing anyone else for your dermatology needs.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I am a very particular, but good patient. The wait was a bit long because there was an emergency just prior to my appointment. Dr. Cohen was one of the kindest, gentle, knowledgeable, physicians I have ever visited. He was thorough, yet not an alarmist. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Cohen is full of knowledge and is such a sweet person. He took care of many skin cancers and was amazing. No scars or anthing. Really a 5 star doctor

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Runs a tight ship. No long waiting. Takes you on time and spends as much time with you as needed. Explains what he is going to do and why. Very happy with him

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Cohen and his office staff are so professional, helpful, and just so friendly. Dr. Cohen is a really great dermatologist....conservative, yet pro-active. His outside billing department is horrible....they won't even answer the phones and they don't call back when you leave a message.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Thorough, knowledgeable, personable. Absolutely the best dermo I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr.Cohen provided me with a perfect diagnosis and treated me in a caring, and professional manner. Highly Recommended !!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr. Eli Cohen's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL