Ratings for Dr. Michelle Szasz

My experience in Dr. Michelle's office was exceptional in every respect. I recently broke a tooth and the fear and dread immediately set in. The moment I walked into her office, her staff greeted me with kindness and compassion, and my fear completely dissolved. She was kind, gentle and extremely professional. She took X-rays and pictures and together we discussed my options. She took the time to explain "the good, the bad, and the ugly", and the costs of every option. I must admit, I asked a LOT of questions. She answered every one of them thoroughly, and I never felt rushed. Before leaving, her staff made sure that all the necessary paperwork was complete and immediately sent in to my insurance. I've never had such a beautiful experience in a dental office. This is an office I can look forward to visiting again.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

such a fancy office for what you have to pay for.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Szasz is an excellent dentist and is very professional. She will take the time to discuss your situation and the best course for you, along with giving you choices to make. She will send you to other specialists when she knows it is required.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Szasz is professional to the highest degree as is her compassion for her patients. Her staff are just as professional, compassionate and caring as she is. They made every effort to work with me and the circumstance that I found myself in. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014