Ratings for Dr. Kevin P. Gildner

My wife and I recently had a baby at Avera in Marshall, MN. Dr. Gildner made my wife feel comfortable and reassured with the entire process. We received a letter today saying that he was leaving for another job opportunity. That is a big loss for Avera in Marshall as we couldnt have had a better experience with him. It will be tough trying to find another Dr like him that we trust and respect. We wish him the best in the future but are sad with losing him. Thank you for everything you did for us. Adam, Haley & Taryn

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Gildner is my favorite doctor ever. He recently left the Mankato Clinic and I was so sad to see him go. Perfect doctor for me.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

I have been going to see Dr. Gildner for years and he's always made me feel comfortable. Good bed side manner, not stuffy like some doctors I've been to. Always prompt and calls back if there is a problem.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Doctor has really been rushing through visits when I have seen him. He is so non-chalant that it is becoming iritating.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

He was extremely helpful throughout the pregnancy, taking all the time necessary to answer all of our questions. His bedside manner is top-notch, and we felt very comforable with him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

He wouldn't knock me out during my c-section-even though i could feel everything. I was in horrible pain, but he said "he was almost done" so i had to suffer.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

Dr. Kevin P. Gildner's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Marshall, MN