Ratings for Dr. Faisal A. Siddiqui

Dr siddiqui works directly for insurance company's and will go against his oath as a dr for patients. I would stay far away

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Siddiqui has been an excellent doctor. He performed a spinal fusion surgery on me in January 2014, and he has been right there since I've had the surgery, quickly addressing pain issues and any flare ups I've had in the healing process. His bedside manner is the best I have seen in any doctor. After surgery, I was in a lot of pain, and each time I would cry when I told him about the pain. When I started to cry, he rolled his chair up right next to me, formulated a plan to address the pain, and reassured me. I've never met a surgeon who showed this level of compassion. I would highly recommend him. My back is healing, and for the first time in 15 years, I can bend over and stand up free of pain.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Siddiqui and the practice in general. The staff is always very kind, caring, and professional. Dr. Siddiqui takes time with his patients to answer questions and provides detailed information regarding course of action to correct injury.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Siddiqui changed my life completely. I have always enjoyed sports but got to the point where I had back pain all the time.After my operation I went back to lifting weights and playing tennis riding bike skiing and scuba diving with little discomfort even when I abused my back. If I had not had the operation I would still be in excruciating pain every day not able to play sports again. It was one of the best decisions I ever made.His staff makes you feel at home and were always professional.My only regret is that I did not do it sooner.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

This is a respectful and caring practice, Dr. Siddiqui truly cared about my progress and recovery, and the office staff works in a timely manner and are also very kind. If you have chronic pain, you know how awful it can be, so having a pleasant doctor like Dr. Siddiqui makes all the difference. I recommend him to anyone who has dealt with chronic pain and wants real results.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

i had no pain prior to surgery but was urged to have cervical spine fusion surgery with hardware. the main concern was the compression of my spinal cord. I had very severe pain onset at 5 weeks. Request for an MRI denied. Request for pain management referral denied. Request with audience with the doctor denied. Rude a abrasive treatment by PA (yes). 2 years later in full body pain on pain meds unable to work but a few hours a month. Current MRI shows no improvement to spinal cord. Expert opinions the surgery accomplished nothing beneficial and pain probably caused by the spinal cord compression which might not be irreversible. I was in no significant pain before this surgery. i now were long sleeves and gloves 24/7 to ease the pain even after opiates. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor. About a month after he performed back surgery on me, the excruciating pain came back and became worse than before the surgery. I had to insist that he do more tests and finally he did an MRI and said my nerves were inflamed and he just gave me very high doses of narcotics for the pain and said it took 6 months for that surgery to heal. He didn't order any bloodwork even though the written report that the hospital radiologist sent with the MRI suggested it. If bloodwork would have been done, it would have revealed that I had an infection. It took a visit to Lyme Disease doctor (where she ordered bloodwork) to find out that I had a raging infection in my body. She immediately ordered another MRI which confirmed that I had an infection in my spine at the site of the surgery and it was eating into my bone. I was then treated with IV antibiotics for 13 weeks to cure the infection, however, my back and immune system still remain compromised.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

I was sent to him for an IME. My case worker spent 30 minutes in private conference with him before he came in to see me. Recommended against my immediate need for surgery. Fortunately, two of the areas most highly rated neurosurgeons opined that I needed the surgery immediately. I got my operation. The outcome was excellent. Dr Siddiqui, whatever happened to: “First, do no harm.”?

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Dr. Siddiqui is fantastic. I wasn't pleased with his diagnosis (lol) - but I did get a second opinion - and trust me - that experience was horrible! Dr. Siddiqui's bedside manner in comparison with the 2nd doctor was 100 times better. Additionally, he gave me the options for treatment & his opinion of how he thought I should proceed & why. The 2nd doctor agreed w/the diagnosis & pretty much said "do what you want". I continue to go to Dr. Siddiqui & trust him. He doesn't try to rush you under the knife ... & gives you the facts and tries to make you as comfortable as possible. He is a huge advocate of trying other methods in lieu of surgery. However, I must agree w/ the other rater as it relates to his support staff. You are lucky if you get a response from them - let alone in a timely manner. I do dread calling them since you typically get voice mail & don't get a return call....but I still think Dr. Siddiqui is worth the frustration of dealing w/them.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Siddicui may be a perfectly ok doctor but unfortuantely his office staff negates any positives. It was very apparent to me that the patient is NOT the primary concern. As far as Dr. Siddcui, he was very willing to spend time to make sure all of my questions were answered, which is a huge plus, however he failed to review records I had specifically been told several times that he would review prior to my appointment and recommend an MRI when I had already had an MRI at the emergency room a few days prior. The only thing he was able to do for me was confirm the basic information I had learned myself through internet research. Also, his availability is not great.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

Dr. Faisal A. Siddiqui's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal