Ratings for Dr. David M Roth

Dr. Roth and his entire staff are excellent. I have been to many eye doctors in my life and I can say Dr. Roth is the best. He is very knowledgeable, careful and thoughtful with his patients. He treats me, my wife and my three kids. Tow of my kids use ortho-k at his (gentle) recommendation. And I cannot thank him enough for giving my children a new lease on life. They are truly free to be kids by day without having to struggle with glasses or contacts. And best of all, the lenses have so far stopped the digression in their vision! Thank you Dr. Roth

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

not good!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

bad

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

We waited a while bc they were kind enough to fit my little boy in on a moment's notice. Although he sees kids starting at six, he took my five year old. He was amazing with my son, not to mention my 3-year-old line backer being completely distracting (to phrase it nicely.) Whenyou leave an office you have a gut feeling, and this one was good. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

This place is awesome. Dr Roth has great bedside manner and is very knowledgable. Great location, free parking,great selection of designer eyewear. I see better than ever with my new Chanels. I'll be back

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Roth was very nice and helpful. He introduced me to Ortho-K and now I can see perfectly everyday without contacts or glasses! I highly recommend Dr. Roth and ortho-k!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Very knowledgable in every aspect of Optometry, being medical, contact lens, and opthalmic lenses.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

HE LISTENED TO MY PROBLEMS. HELPED ME TO SEE WELL ENOUGH TO DRIVE AGAIN WITH NEW GLASSES, WHERE BASCOM PALMER COULDN'T IMPROVE MY VISION. I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER DRIVE AGAIN. THANK GOD I WENT FOR A SECOND OPINION FROM DR ROTH.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006