Ratings for Dr. Anthony P. Baddoo

Staff doesn't return calls. Had an emergency while on vacation, called several times asking if any antibiotics could be phoned in, promised a call back, ended up in Emergency Room. Hygienists were amazing at visits. He didn't speak to me other than to dismiss my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

He is excellent, Knowledgeable,gentle,and explains everything to you. His staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I would not recommend this dentist. He tends to under medicate. A root canal that I had through him was the most painful I've ever had, and I've had 6. He rarely speaks to you directly. Seems to prefer speaking to his hygenist. I suffered additional and unnecessary pain after the procedure. I would never subject myself or my family to his practice again.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Very nice dentist. Only complaint was he made me feel silly when I got upset about getting a cavity filled (i hate going to the dentist)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010