Ratings for Dr. Daisy B. Coyoca

My children and I love Dr Daisy. The staff is thoughtful and attentive. Dr Daisy has been wonderful to us for the last several years and the dental care is very good too.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Sorry to say, I wouldn't go back to this dentist. Recently had an implant by another (very good) dentist. My temperary (6 weeks) tooth (flipper), color did not match and the retaining portion of the temp did not fit the roof of my mouth. Caused bleeding. Had another dentist modify it to fit. Then the permanant which was crooked from the start fell out after a month or so. Once again had to go to another dentist to get it done correctly. Me or my family will not be returning to this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

This is the best dentist ever and this is coming from someone who fears dentists. Dr Daisy and her staff are truly unique and made my visit as comfortable as possible. I have found my dentist that my whole family will visit.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Coyoca is the best dentist I have ever been to. She is so honest and doesn't try to sell you services you don't need. Her and her staff are incredibly friendly. Her office is very comfortable. I have recommended her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009