Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Baumgartner

After deliverying my 3rd child outside of Missoula, I have come to realize just how good we had it with Dr. B. He saw me at every visit, took my BP and baby's heart beat, listened, and showed up for both deliveries and stayed well into the night when he wasn't on call. He called me back personally when I was concerned and listened to me and my husband's values and wants. This might not sound like a big deal, but it is when you don't have it. I felt like he truly cared about me and I was never a number. We miss Dr. B, I cried when I had to go to a new doc and no-one has measured up to him since. He was and will always be part of our family.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Very smart and very friendly! He always treated me with respect and even came in on a Sunday to deliver my baby!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Baumgartner is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very straight forward, quick, knowledgeable and personable. I had to be induced with both of my pregnancies and both of my labors were very long and hard, with any other doctor Im convinced they would have given up and just gone in for a csection. Not Dr. B.. he knew that I wanted a vaginal delivery and thats what I got. I recommend him to anyone who wants an honest, quick, skilled doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

When we became pregnant with our first child, Dr. Baumgartner came highly recommended to us, and he didn't disappoint. Great bedside manner and obviously highly skilled. He handled a challenging delivery and took exceptional care with both Mama and baby. We looked forward to every Dr. visit and plan to have him deliver our second child in the future. I refer him to everyone who asks!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Baumgartner to any woman that is ready to start a family. He delivered 2 of my children and will do so again in April 2010. I trust him with my body and the baby in my womb which is the most important time of my life. He is very professional and knowledgable. His receptionist on the other hand is the most evil and mean person that I know. Every

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

I saw this doc for infertility. He seemed like he didn't want to deal with me and kind of rushed me out the door. He did not explain things well and gave me no help whatsoever. He has the worst bedside mannor of any doc I have ever seen. I think it's time he retires.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

This Doctor seemed like he could not be bothered. Gave My family incorrect information after surgery. Followup care consisted of a 2 minute phone call. Received a horrible infection after surgery. Terrible service. Will never recommend this doctor to anyone. Will make a point of telling everyone I know to seek another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. B is the kindest, most considerate physician i have ever dealt with he delivered both of my children and performed 3 d & c's for miscarriages. He was sensitive to my situations and made sure my best interest was the number one priority. He never hesitates to call you right back and comes in weekends, nights, and holidays to help in anyway he can. I am a nurse and know just how hard this man works to keep all of his patients healthy and happy.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

Dr. “B” is extremely knowledgeable in his specialty. Most Doctor’s I’ve dealt with have been arrogant and narcissistic, but Dr. Baumgartner is an anomaly. He genuinely cares about you and your child’s health. I can attest to this because he has delivered three of my beautiful children and performed my hysterectomy. I’ve seen him several times out and about in Missoula and he always takes the time to chat. I would highly recommend this doctor as a physician who provides excellent personable healthcare.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

This Doctor preformed a vaginal hysterectomy on me. I went home not feeling well and got worse as the days progressed. I had a constant fever and bleeding. I ached all over and could not get out of bed. After repeated calls to his office I got him to see me.(This had been nine days after my surgery.) He said I probably had an infection; prescribed antibiotics and sent me home. THE NEXT DAY I hemoraged. I had emergency surgery where they found my bowel had been knicked. My insides were full of sh**. I had to have my ovaries removed, and 11 units of blood; was in intensive care. preformed I would recomend any female stay far away from this "doctor"!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2006

Dr. Thomas A. Baumgartner's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)