Ratings for Dr. Greg Zorman

Search no further. I had the pleasure to get a lumber spine surgery by Dr. Greg Zorman. I had a back injury in 2009 which resulted in a spinal fusion performed by someone else; it was a miserable experience and encountered never ending pain. Now nearly 10 years later I had to have another lumber spine surgery, I visited seven doctors in seven different facilities, I was devastated, since all were smug, impatient, and aimed for overkill, than finally find Dr. Greg Zorman. He is absolutely the best. He listens to his patients, taking his time and taking everything into consideration for quick and easy recovery, vastly knowledgeable, yet he is humble and respectful. There is a very good reason why he is the lead surgeon. His team is wonderful as well, little to no waiting time, excellent scheduling assistance, and positive attitude. I am a month after my surgery and I can tell that I made a right choice, he did a great job. Definitely recommended. Thank you very much Dr. Zorman. E. Waters

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I made an appt. with Dr. Zorman after I was hospitalized with severe back spasms. He set my mind at ease and put me on a comprehensive plan to get me to wellness without surgery!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Zorman did my cervical fusion. I was released the next day and 9 months later have almost zero scar. He was always very informative in my follow up and showed me details in the MRI and Xray. He was polite and always gave me re-assurances. He is the Chief of Neuro and I can see why.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Excellent neurosurgeon. He saved my father's life and now he is back at work.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Dr. Greg Zorman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1977)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio