Ratings for Dr. A. David Lerner

Received a bill months later after I specifically told the staff multiple times that I have a copay. The Mr. Lerner, was in a hurry to get to the next patient. Didn't want to listen to me. He talked to me like I was beneath him, very crisp with his words. He gave me little to no information. He assumed because of my ethnicity I didn't have proper coverage. Told me that the IUD was to expensive for me and not a short term fix. I was and still am offended. He has no idea what I can afford. I think that if I ask for a 10 year plan birth control, I understand that it is not a short term fix. I told my primary and she stop referring her patients. I never went back. Changed over to Dr. Jenifer, she is a delight, very helpful, and cultured.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Very rude. I don't recommend. He didn't even told me his name until I asked the stuff. Bad attitude, he doesn't care about you. I never met so bad people like him in my life. Very disrespectful. I researched his review after, but it was too late.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Has been my doctor for over 15 years and has picked up things my primary care MD missed. Very thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr Lerner delivered my son 22 years ago and i still go to him sometimes. I think he is a great baby doctor he always mades me feel so comfortable during my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Very genuine - not a personality for all people...but I can tell he does care and knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

he wasn't on time and when he finally saw me he was in a rush, very rude and and didn't answer any of my questions.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

very rude, abusive nature. Embarrassed me!!!! Would rather die of cancer than go back!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Always takes the time to ask if I have questions and answers them knowledgably. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Didn't take my questions or concerns seriously. Never intoduced himself, so I didn't know his name until I recieved the bill. In a big hurry.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2006

Dr. A. David Lerner's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal