Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Jean-Paul Brutus

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Compassionate, caring, kind and professional! The BEST surgeon I have had the pleasure of being treated with! I have been well taken care of and I only wish I had gone to Dr. Brutus years ago! The staff are all friendly and the nurses are so helpful and so nice!! Thank you Dr . Brutus and all staff, I cannot thank you enough for what you did for me! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Brutus! ! 😊

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Opération subie le 28 avril 2017 pour décompression endoscopique tunnel carpien sur les 2 mains. Wow quel professionnalisme du Dr Brutus et de toute son équipe (Marianne, Joelle, Kamera) Oui c’est couteux mais cela n’a pas de prix…Je travaillais doucement le lendemain à l’ordinateur avec pause…Je le recommande à tous ceux et celles qu’ils veulent reprendre leurs activités plus tôt !!! Comme je suis aussi musiciens je viens de reprendre la pratique de mon instrument sans aucune difficulté !!! Bravo à toute l’équipe.. André Perron Laval

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai été opérer par le Dr Brutus 3 fois, les deux tunnel carpiens en même temps et le pouce à gâchette 7 mois plus tard et chaque fois ça été un succès. J’habite la Gaspésie et la distance n'est vraiment pas un problème le rendez-vous se prend par skype et vous avez un diagnostic assez rapidement, je le recommande à tous il ne vaut pas la peine d'attendre et de souffrir pour rien. Merci beaucoup à toute l'équipe vous êtes vraiment formidable.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Jean Paul is extremely knowledgable and professional. I recently developed carpal tunnel and went to see Dr. Brutus. After checking my wrist/hand, he suggested a few options in order to manage the pain and explained all the pros/cons with each method. Would definitely recommend for all carpal tunnel/ hand & wrist needs! Thank you Dr. Brutus!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Très grand professionnalisme du dr. Brutus et de toute son équipe qui savent donner confiance au patient. Je recommande sans aucune réserve le dr Brutus à tous ceux qui souffrent du syndrome du tunnel carpien. Le soulagement est immédiat et la récupération se fait en 48heures.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Le syndrome du tunnel carpien a pendant 15 ans engourdi mes mains et pendant les 7 dernières années il a perturbé mon sommeil a toutes les nuits. J’ai attendu trop d’années avant de consulter le docteur Jean-Paul Brutus, j’ai essayé plusieurs autres intervenants de la santé (Chiro, acuponcture, etc…) leurs traitements a freiné la croissance de la maladie mais seul le Docteur Jean-Paul Brutus m’as guérie. Avec lui et son équipe j’ai été pris en main comme un roi, tous des gens très sympathiques et attentionnés qui savent vous dorloter avant et pendant l’intervention du Docteur Brutus.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Living in Ontario I didn't think that i had a choice but to suffer horrifically with Carpel Tunnel and Osteoarthritis in both my hands, before having to wait an extra 5 months for surgery. As it was I had zero quality of life suffering this badly with the pain. My sister had the same problem but looked outside the province when she found Dr. Brutus who does the surgery Endoscopically with a recovery period of 24-48 hours versus 6-8 weeks with a regular surgeon. I decided to call Dr. Brutus and was in to see him 3 days later Dec. 16/16. He confirmed my hands were severe but with Christmas (the next weekend) he said that I couldn't wait until January if i wanted a full recovery. I knew he was right. I had the surgery Dec. 20th and walked out of the surgery with a smile on my face, no pain, and the promise of a full recovery which is exactly what happened. He kept his word! That is something other surgeons don't do at any cost. I can't be more thankful to Dr. Brutus for what he's done for me. Dr. Brutus is an amazing surgeon and a far cry from having the attitudes of other surgeons. He's positive, confident, compassionate and cares so much about his patients. We Skyped my recovery (so I wouldn't have to drive back to Quebec) and I feel so blessed to have had him change my life in the way that he did. If you are in need of carpel tunnel surgery, DON'T hesitate to call him. The cost was minimal compared to the quality of life I now have thanks to him, with full use of both my hands now. His staff was awesome, spoke English with no barrier whatsoever and they were as compassionate as he was. They actual care and go out of their way for you. Rating him out of a "5" is unjust. He, his staff and his talents are a definite 12 out of a perfect "10". Thank you so much Dr. Brutus. Donna Woods

Was this rating useful? 4

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Brutus is a person who cares about his patients and goes the extra. I wish there were more people like him in the world .He has given life back .

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai subi une aponévrotomie percutanée à l'aiguille pour la maladie de Dupuytren. Résultat immédiat, opérationnel à 100% en quelques jours. Rapide et professionnel, merci Docteur.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I am incredibly grateful to have met Dr. Brutus and have his expertise. Dr. Brutus was extremely knowledgeable and reassured me that we would do everything we can to heal my hand. His positivity, grace, knowledge, and care helped guide me through my healing process. I would recommend Dr. Brutus to anyone seeking an exceptional hand doctor. He is truly the best doctor I have the pleasure and good fortune to meet. Thank-you very much, Dr. Brutus.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Jean-Paul Brutus's Credentials


Facility Affiliations


Accepting New Patients

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients


Biography

Dr. Brutus was born in Belgium and completed his plastic surgery training in Brussels, Belgium and Montreal, Canada. He then pursued higher education with a fellowship in Hand and wrist surgery at Upstate Medical University, in Syracuse New York, and a second research fellowship in biomechanics of the wrist at the Institute for Human Performance in Syracuse. Numerous research publications and presentations have been recognized with multiple awards and prizes have been given to Dr. Brutus for clinical excellence and dedication to teaching. Dr. Brutus has developed and popularized several state of the art surgical techniques in Quebec and has performed surgical premieres in Canada. Since November 2010, Dr. Brutus has dedicated his practice exclto hand surgery in a private setting, in order to fulfill his desire to offer exceptional care to his patients. Dr. Brutus is an advisor to the Board of the Quebec Association of Plastic Surgeons, and promotes excellence in plastic surgery in Quebec (www.ascpeq.org). He organizes the annual conference of Quebec Plastic Surgeons and regularly serves as an invited speaker. He is now considered as a leader in the field of hand and wrist surgery in Quebec. Dr. Brutus is fluent in English, French, Spanish and Dutch.


Languages

  • English
  • French
  • Spanish
  • Dutch

Education

  • State University of New York Upstate Medical University (Grad. 2004)

Other Specialties


Areas of Expertise

  • Broken wrist/broken hand
  • Carpal tunnel syndrome
  • Trigger finger
  • Dupuytren's contracture

Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Aetna


Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment or call 514-509-2000
  • May 2017
    SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    30123456
    78910111213
    14151617181920
    21222324252627
    28293031123
    45678910
  • May 2017
    SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    30123456
    78910111213
    14151617181920
    21222324252627
    28293031123
    45678910
  • May 2017
    SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    30123456
    78910111213
    14151617181920
    21222324252627
    28293031123
    45678910

Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.