Dr. Omar A. Fouda Neel, FRCSC, FACS

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Omar A. Fouda Neel, FRCSC, FACS

Procedures done: BBL, arm & inner thigh liposuction (with vaser) Results: I am now 8 months post op and satisfied with my results. It looks very natural (I was worried about my butt looking too big or fake). I did not lose weight on the scale, but my body looks hourglass and my stomach is almost completely flat. I was also worried about loose skin, and so far, thankfully, I do not have any major concerns with this. It has definitely helped my self esteem tremendously and I find myself going out a lot more than before. I now even struggle during shopping because everything looks good and I cannot choose. This is the exact opposite of what used to happen, and I never imagined this would be the case. Staff and experience: I am not from Montreal but came to this clinic for my procedures due to the overwhelmingly positive reviews and doctor experience. Everything went smoothly from consultation to post surgery. Staff were very helpful and accommodating when I had to reschedule appts and surgery due to illness (Thanks Zayna). Doctor FoudaNeel was respectful all the way through and even called me post surgery to make sure I was OK. Nurses post surgery were very sweet and stayed very late to help me physically and mentally as I was having a tough time after surgery. Tanya was insanely nice and empathetic in post op appts. She goes above and beyond to make you comfortable. Reason for surgery: For reference, I am 5'0 and 135 pounds. This is by no means heavily overweight, and I knew this. I had lost weight a few years ago (around 40 pounds), and I could not lose any more is a healthy way. I could easily maintain 135 pounds and have been doing so for over 3 years, with a mostly healthy diet and regular workout regimen (4 days of 30-40 min workouts). I was still unhappy with how I looked, but I did not want to do any more fad diets to lose weight only to gain it back. I wanted to stay with my healthy enough and realistic lifestyle. I just still did not like my shape. My low self-esteem was preventing me from living normally as I was avoiding all social situations and events because of my dissatisfaction with my body. I finally had enough money saved and wanted to take action. Recovery: Was extremely difficult for me weeks 1-4. I needed a lot of help the first 10 days. At first, I was thinking about why I did this to myself and if it was a mistake. After getting through the first month, you start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I did not sit much for the first 3 months. I lay down or stood up. I did not feel comfortable working out again until about 4 months post op. It was still worth it for me.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I have had 2 breast cancers in the last 3 years. My doctor referred me to Dr.Fouda Neel at the Glen. My fieet impression was he was very busy given the delay it took to see him. I decided to wait and not see someone else and couldn’t be happier at the End. Despite very busy schedule he never made me feel in hurry and always spent time to answer all my questions and those of my husband . Makes you feel at ease and as if you have known him for years. His residents and students were also amazing and they are lucky to have him teach them. Every visit he explains to them his plans in details. Two Cancer reconstruction surgeries later ( Expanders followed by implants and fat grafting ) he gave me back what mastectomies took from me. Beautiful results and very human experience . Thank you doc and God Bless you and your beautiful family .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

A much better experience that what I thought. I had a small facial procedure and didn't feel a thing. Great bedside manners make a you feel at ease. That only bad thing was a bit of a wait the day of surgery but other than that I am fully satisfied with the result !

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

One of the best experiences i had. Very professional and courteous staff

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

Simply amazing doctor ! I am sad he moved his office to montreal but definitely worth the trip for me . I have had both facial fillers and surgery with him and somehow he knew exactly what I wanted both times . A huge big thank you 😁

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Le dr foudanel est professionnels et très respectueux il est a été a l'écoute de mes besoins et le resultat est magnifique. Mastopexy et implant mamaire Le suivie avec l'infirmière a été très rassurant jai eu reponse a toute mes inquiétudes avec rapidité et douceur merci encore pour votre travail

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

J'ai consulté Dr.Neel pour une augmentation mammaire. Il a pris le temps de répondre à toutes mes questions et de me rassurer car j'étais très nerveuse. Il n'y a aucune question gênante car il nous fait sentir à l'aise et est très claire dans ses réponses. Tout s' est bien passé et mon suivi post op est excellent. Il est ouvert d'esprit et attentionné envers ses patients. Je le recommande fortement. Un grand merci pour votre merveilleux travail et votre compassion

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Hands down the person to go to for cosmetic procedures! Elegant, approachable , artist , caring !! Thank you for everything doc :)

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

He is the best ! I Barely see my scars and the curves are beyond what I thought surgery could do. Truly amazing team as well especially Tania .

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Really good doctor and really good service. Consistent from start to finish . Thank you !

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Dr. Omar A. Fouda Neel, FRCSC, FACS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a Fellow of the Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Canada, Dr. Omar Fouda Neel prides himself on using modern techniques to enhance the beauty and confidence of his Laval and Montreal patients. After completing his plastic surgery training at McGill University, Dr. Fouda Neel went on to complete three different fellowships. He then joined the Faculty of Medicine at McGill University as a plastic surgeon and an Assistant Professor of Surgery in Montreal. Popular surgical and non-surgical procedures performed by Dr. Fouda Neel are breast augmentation, tummy tuck, liposuction, fillers, lasers and light therapy. To learn more about Dr. Fouda Neel and the procedures he offers please visit his website online.

• English