Ratings for Dr. David V. Pohl

This Dr. requires to retire now. Unprofessional and we started to argue in his rooms. A waste of time and effort. MUST RETIRE NOW, TO OLD TO WORK. He was in a hurry and want my money only.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

This " doctor " is not worthy of the name . A know all who really has no idea and suffers small man syndrome . Go elsewhere .

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Very rude secretary. When working in health care , you need to be patient and empathetic and I did not sense this when I called. If I book for a consultation, I am going to ask questions, I am not concerned how busy you are.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I am shocked and disappointed after leaving my appointment today for my 3 year old son. I found this man to be condisending and the appt felt rushed and one sided. I didnt feel like i had the chance to talk. Or ask questions about my son's situation even though i was paying over $200 for my hour and a half late appointment. When i finally did get to ask a question i recived a very unprofessional response making me feel horrible. I have been to the drs. Then emergency then waited for three weeks for the ENT appointment. Just to not even be given the time of day. Either the outcome of the situation its the way this dr delivers his opinions that Feet cold And uncaring and very awkward communication. Dr gets up opens door. Appt over. Its unfair and i was left feeling upset and frustrated. Very disappointed. Go to a dr that knows how to be understanding and listens. And doesnt talk down to people.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I found this doctor to be impersonal and unhelpful. On the first (and only) visit, I was called into his office where he sat there in his white coat, failed to listen, and condescended to me explaining that there are only four taste receptors in the tongue, so I couldn't possibly be suffering from a loss of any particular taste. When I suggested there are only three colours, he harumphed. For 5 minutes I was charged $350 and there was no Medicare anything on offer. He sent me for a scan, phoned me two weeks later with the result, and said he could not help me. Not a word of comfort or concern. Dismissed! Next...

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013