Ratings for Dr. Clare Boothroyd

Words cannot describe how amazing Clare and her team were during the IVF process. We had complete confidence in Clare's ability to navigate us through our journey with warmth and compassion and above all honesty. I continue to recommend her to people I come across who are facing infertility struggles. Clare's level of knowledge is exemplary and filled us with the utmost confidence. My husband and I travel a 10 hour round trip to access her expertise bypassing many other practises. By the end of our successful journey it was almost sad to say goodbye. We look forward to returning to her for number 2.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Nice personality but that's where she gets 1 star. My experience with dr Boothroyd was terrible. Thank goodness I found another doctor who paid more attention to detail.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

My husband and I had been trying to conceive for over 5 years when I found Dr Clare Boothroyd. After a failed IUI and IVF cycle on the Gold Coast I spent hours researching the best fertility Specialists in the Country. Clare was in the top 5! We could not believe our luck when we found her a short hours drive from our house. She was up to date with the newest information, absolutely full of knowledge but most importantly to us - kind and understanding. We were heartbroken after our previous attempts… Not 10 weeks after meeting Clare - we are pregnant!!! With twins!!! There are no words to express how grateful we are for having met both Clare and her amazing team at Assisted Conception. And we just can’t wait to visit again to show off our 2 precious babies!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016