Ratings for Dr. Naomi McCullum

Destroyed my lips. Turned black. Injected into nerve but claimed it was "bruising" went to another doctor who confirmed nerve damage. Never been in so much pain in my life. Do not reccomend anyone going even if it was free. BEWARE.

Submitted July 9, 2017

I had pigmentation on my forehead & got the BBL laser treatment that I was told would work wonders, received first treatment it came back darker! I went to see a professional & was told that the laser actually pushes the pigmentation into the skin making it harder to treat! I paid over $500 for one treatment which was pretty much money down the drain! After meeting Dr Naomi I did not feel comfortable calling back to discuss as I knew I wouldn't get my money back also I didn't want to get sucked into paying thousands for consecutive treatments & lining her pockets with more money! Definitely recommend Clear Skincare clinic & The Clinic in Bondi!!

Submitted July 23, 2016