Ratings for Dr. Susan Sharma

I have been seeing Dr. Sharma for about 2yrs. I am extremely happy being in her care. She is very compassionate and is very thorough. IF you are under her care...YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Recently saw Dr Sharma on my 4th day of palpitations and pressure in chest. Had been seen in a local ER 3 days earlier and was sent home with a script for Xanax and the ER doctor told me acid reflux could irritate my vagus nerve and cause the PVCs I was having.Thank God I ended up with Dr Sharma who took my complaints seriously and did a direct admit to Winthrop. Women are undertreated for heart disease and my experience made this painfully clear to me. I had several risk factors for heart disease but my local ER did not ask me about my family history. Heart disease is the number 1 cause of death for women. Educate yourself and find a doctor who listens to you. Dr Sharma is that type of doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr Sharma is a wonderful physician. When you are in her office you get the best of care. She is smart, caring and attentive. Unfortunately she is in a big practice and getting to her is a problem. The office needs to re-organize.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

She is the best cardiologist, caring, compassionate and thoughtful. I trust her with all my loved ones.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2006

Dr. Susan Sharma's Credentials

• Hindi

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Secure Horizons