Ratings for Dr. Vesna Savic Urosevic

I have been under care of an expensive eye specialist for 4 years who couldn't resolve my condition. I visited Dr Vesna who took a swab of my eyes and found I had an extremely rare bacteria, one of only three in Australia. Dr Vesna treated me accordingly and my eyes have improved out of sight. Dr Vesna is very thorough and caring, she's also very easy to communicate with and answer in plane English what it's all about. I am feeling much much better now thanks to Dr Vesna, who I regard as the best GP in the Sydney CBD. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

one of the worst experiences i have ever had. Dhe was talking with a colleague for 30 mins as i could hear them chatting and laughing away whilst i waited outside for my already late appointment.There was a problem with reception and she spoke to the receptionist in a very rude way no wonder they are rude themselves when she treats her staff so bad. I waited 1 hour for a appointmemt that lasted less than 5 minuites.She showed no care whatsoever and it was obvious she couldnt wait to have me out the door. Very bad experience the only good thing is the location but i am sure i can find a better doctor in this area.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I haven't see my life better than dr beans save my boyfriend life and her knowledge very high working as team all very friendly and doing very quality jobJulie Shih and Nick

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Vesna for many years for my chronic medical condition. I walked into City Medical Practice one day because it was located near my work close to Wynyard station. The practice sees walk in patients and its also possible to make an appointment. I was fortunate enough to have be given Dr Vesna. She successfully cured my UTI with antibiotics she prescribed and i decided to stick with her. I have never regretted it. She is a compassionate and very knowledgable GP and always finds time to see me even on short notice. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016