Ratings for Dr. John L. Fye

Dr. Fye is amazing!! I would recommend him to anyone! He is a great family doctor and did a wonderful job delivering my son.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Was not willing to have testing done for my physical complaints. Had to seek another doctor that ran tests for confirmation and treated me. Condition worsed while waiting. Also brushing me off saying there was nothing he could do. Good person good personality, I just needed more then what I was paying for.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

very good doctor for we old people. takes his time and listens to all questions and responds in a way that we can understand. best doctor i have had.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Doctor Fye delivered my baby in 2007. He took my questions seriously. Open to suggestions. He now takes care of the baby, older son and my husband. All of us find him to be very helpful and up to date on medications. Parking difficult. Office staff was also helpful. I would recommended him to expecting mothers and for children and adults too!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Very good information about my problems. Took time to explain why I was taking my medicine and what it would do. Office staff nice too!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Fye is an excellent physician, he spent quite a bit of time with me telling me about my disease. I would recommend him to anyone. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2006

Dr. John L. Fye's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Seymour, IN