Ratings for Dr. Jamileh Mirzadeh

Poor bed side manner. Rude and seems disinterested in what the patient has to say. You feel like she is just going through the motions. Don't bother asking for a referral as she treats you like it's all in your head.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever visited in my life. Terrible in every way

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Obviously little knowledge of Graves and when the specialist report says NOT FOR THIRD PARTIES, the patient is excluded !! The patient is the FIRST party, without the patient, there is no need for the GP or the Specialist. Don't tell her she doesn't understand the english of "Third Party", she gets indignant and rude. The patient has the right to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in their medical records!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Wrong diagnosis - visited her due to an enlarged stomache, she called me "fat" and told me to "stop eating". After getting a second opinion and an ultrasound, it turns out it was a large 7 litre cyst. Never went back to her again

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Absolute horrible. Ended up much worse from her treatment than before I saw her. Have now been very selective to ensure I see a doctor who knows a thing or two about medicine

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

She is a really good doctor, specially with kids, she is very thorough and helpful, our whole family been going to her for a long time.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

100% agree with the comments about her being the most awful doctor I have ever been to. Just went to see her and got attitude all because I asked for a referral to my knee surgeon and MRI. No examination what so ever and asked if she was my receptionist because I asked for a referral so i can get an MRI and expected me to know the medical term as to what is wrong with my knee. This is not the first time I have had. bad experience with her. Worst bed side manner I have ever experienced. She needs to find another profession that doesn't have anything to do with people. Most in compassionate person!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

One of the most awful, judgemental, horrible, rudest doctors you could ever encounter. Avoid her like a plague!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Terrible experience. would never feel comfortable getting medical advice from this doctor again no matter what the condition

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

She is a great Doctor, I have been seeing her for a while and recommend her

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014