Ratings for Dr. Horis T. Stedman

Spends time with patients and listens to concerns.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I really enjoyed my first visit with Dr. Stedman, his staff is sweet, and the attention I got was overwhelming.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

He and his staff are rude and uncaring. He is more interested in his personal matters than his patients. I had to wait an hour and a half for a 5 minute visit with him. He billed my insurance company $150.00 for that 5 minute visit in which his cell phone rang 3 times during it. I will not return to his office.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

This doctor created a "new" policy of not renewing pain medications unless you come and pay for an office visit *every* month (this meant $70 out of pocket in my case). This was done even after this doctor agreed that this would NOT be necessary in my case except for every 6 months as I had a chronic condition. (we discussed this before I had my records transferred to him after I moved from Austin) Apparently this was done solely to enhance his bottom line. Also he has a tendency to want excessive testing done... at his labs of course. This information was never passed along to me. I had to find this out the hard way after having my refill repeatedly rejected by his office without so much as a phone call to me explaining why. I had to force the information out of his nurse! My wife and I moved physicians right away due to this deceitful practice of misleading us.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2006

Dr. Horis T. Stedman's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)