Ratings for Dr. Brett A. Todhunter

Saw doctor todhunter 15 years ago over 5 years he put me on MS Contin and OxyContin then did 5 denervarion procedures on my spine. Last one hurt so bad so I never went back saw him again to make sure my pain medication was ok. He told my doctor to take me off it. I’ve been on pain meds for 20 years in the past 5 I’ve been on durogesic Patches they have worked great. Now he is against them for some reason. Guess he got caught handing them out years ago. Now I’m stuffed I’m 55 can hardly walk. Can’t shower myself but after one visit 10 years later he took my pain meds away. Totally only thinking of himself. To see drug addicts out there selling drugs and using needles they are still able to get there medication to sell or abuse. Those of us who are responsible and need our pain meds to survive can go to helll I guess. My life’s ruined. I’m devastated. This man was out of my life for a decade and I’m a 20 minute meeting he has destroyed my life. Ifyour happy on your medication this man will take it from you. I haven’t drank in 12 years. Last night I got drunk. It helps with the pain a bit. Looks like they know what they are doing. Let’s take away people’s medication and let them self medicate with othe drugs and alcohol. I’m really not happy. Beware.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I had an appointment with Dr Todhunter I found he was very knowledgeable & help me with my pain management

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I am very concerned now after reading some of these reviews...l have been told its best for me to see a pain management doctor...l have lupus which was diagnosed in 1989 and fibromyalgia which jumped on board after a car accident in 1996 so l have a extensive history and want to try cbd which is difficult to get in Oz....most of the medications l am on are quite damaging and would love to get off them and was feeling really positive about trying a less invasive dare l say medication!! So now l am in a quandary.....do l bite the bullet take the good with the bad waste my money or think positively and money well spent!!! I really wonder if these reviews are a good idea.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Waited about 6 months for appointment. What a waste of time. Drove hours to get there. Walked out of there in tears. Didn't seem to take me seriously or my pain problem seriously. Don't think he even bothered to read my pain questionnaire I was asked to fill out. Seemed to minimize my pain, didn't really care. Wasn't very friendly. Didn't ask to see me again. No follow up, no help, no nothing. Wouldn't recommend. All I wanted was to be taken seriously and offered some help. Still stuck suffering.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Had a similar procedure as I did 9 years ago can’t believe after 14 hours how much better it already feels. Great man who knows his stuff and also to his magnificent staff and the Albury private hospital staff thank you all Graeme

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Excellent doctor, very thoughtful and caring. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

My Todhunter has given me my life back, l was riddled in chronic pain he is amazing highly recommended AAA+++++

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Staff are excellent! Brett Todhunter is the very best should you be lucky enough to be treated by him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Staff have no idea of service or support of customers..

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Txt book lecture wasn't worth the 4 hr drive.Don't reccommend him,as no help at all.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015