Ratings for Dr. Brett A. Todhunter

Excellent doctor, very thoughtful and caring. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

My Todhunter has given me my life back, l was riddled in chronic pain he is amazing highly recommended AAA+++++

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Staff are excellent! Brett Todhunter is the very best should you be lucky enough to be treated by him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Staff have no idea of service or support of customers..

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Txt book lecture wasn't worth the 4 hr drive.Don't reccommend him,as no help at all.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I love Brett Todhunter he is amazing doctor and really excels in his profession however I can't say the same about his reception staff, I was put on medication which I'm not meant to stop taking and had my appointment on 3/3/2015 and now I've had to stop the medication because his reception staff hasn't typed the letter for my doctor and it is now 23 days later. Doctors can't stick to Brett Todhunters guidelines if his staff is going to be incompetent, I called 2 weeks ago and advised the staff the letter had to be done and they said it would be and now I'm so waiting. Would be nice if the staff was as wonderful and competent as the doctor but unfortunately where the doctor does the right thing the staff doesn't.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015