Ratings for Dr. Brett A. Todhunter

I am very concerned now after reading some of these reviews...l have been told its best for me to see a pain management doctor...l have lupus which was diagnosed in 1989 and fibromyalgia which jumped on board after a car accident in 1996 so l have a extensive history and want to try cbd which is difficult to get in Oz....most of the medications l am on are quite damaging and would love to get off them and was feeling really positive about trying a less invasive dare l say medication!! So now l am in a quandary.....do l bite the bullet take the good with the bad waste my money or think positively and money well spent!!! I really wonder if these reviews are a good idea.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Waited about 6 months for appointment. What a waste of time. Drove hours to get there. Walked out of there in tears. Didn't seem to take me seriously or my pain problem seriously. Don't think he even bothered to read my pain questionnaire I was asked to fill out. Seemed to minimize my pain, didn't really care. Wasn't very friendly. Didn't ask to see me again. No follow up, no help, no nothing. Wouldn't recommend. All I wanted was to be taken seriously and offered some help. Still stuck suffering.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Had a similar procedure as I did 9 years ago can’t believe after 14 hours how much better it already feels. Great man who knows his stuff and also to his magnificent staff and the Albury private hospital staff thank you all Graeme

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Excellent doctor, very thoughtful and caring. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

My Todhunter has given me my life back, l was riddled in chronic pain he is amazing highly recommended AAA+++++

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Staff are excellent! Brett Todhunter is the very best should you be lucky enough to be treated by him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Staff have no idea of service or support of customers..

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Txt book lecture wasn't worth the 4 hr drive.Don't reccommend him,as no help at all.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I love Brett Todhunter he is amazing doctor and really excels in his profession however I can't say the same about his reception staff, I was put on medication which I'm not meant to stop taking and had my appointment on 3/3/2015 and now I've had to stop the medication because his reception staff hasn't typed the letter for my doctor and it is now 23 days later. Doctors can't stick to Brett Todhunters guidelines if his staff is going to be incompetent, I called 2 weeks ago and advised the staff the letter had to be done and they said it would be and now I'm so waiting. Would be nice if the staff was as wonderful and competent as the doctor but unfortunately where the doctor does the right thing the staff doesn't.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015