Ratings for Dr. Jameel B. Dhanani

I have a horrific fear of the dentist; that is until I met Dr. Dhanani. He is the most gentle, honest dentist I have ever been to. He takes the time to help you understand every procedure that needs to be performed step by step and he makes sure you are 100% comfortable. What makes him even better is his staff- JoAnn, Beth, Nicki and Sandy. They all do their job far beyond one's expectations. They provide you with the best care and compassion one can possibly receive. Thank you all for making my experience at the dentist's office as pleasurable as can be

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Enjoy going to this practice. Staff and docot all great.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

A big shout out to Dr. Dhanani and his wonderful staff for putting my son's front tooth back together. I am so appreciative and grateful to them. My son and his friends were playing and unfortunately my son got hit in the mouth and his front tooth broke in half causing him a lot of pain. Dr. Dhanani and his assistant were very accommodating and came in over the weekend to see him. Due to the break in his tooth his nerve was exposed and required him to have a root canal that was performed immediately and a temporary crown was made so he looked like nothing ever happened. Dr. Dhanani was very patient with us considering this was the first time my son was receiving novicaine, explained everything to my son and I, and his assistant Nikki kept my son relaxed and at ease during the entire procedure. I am so happy that my family and I are patients of such a wonderful practice. Thank you again for everything.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I had a chip on my front tooth that my previous dentist could not seem to remedy adequately or seamlessly. I kept having to go back, and get it refined, after eating something hard or chewy. Doctor Dhanani has since fixed the issue, to the point that no one knows that front tooth had a large chip in it, and I have had no issues since he's done the repair. I was very self conscious about it, since it was my front tooth, and could be easily seen when I smiled. The doctor listened to my concerns and did a great job fixing my problem. Also, want to mention that the oral hygienist he has working for him, has done a very good job helping me overcome my issue with receding gums. No more bleeding when brushing my teeth, which is a very good thing for me. The staff are all very polite and friendly and that is also key to what I look for in a dentist office (or doctors office as well). Also appreciate that the staff were able to fit me in, same day, when I had an emergency last year. I very much like going to this dental practice.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Dhanani left while performing my root canal to see other patients, so I was unable to relax my jaw because of the things that were holding my mouth open. He stayed away so long that after the procedure, my entire face and jaw hurt from having my mouth open for so long. He is very rough when using novacaine and it hurts very badly. My new dentist is very gentle when using novacaine, so I know that the procedure doesn't have to hurt so much. Dr. Dhanani does not explain the procedures that he does and is not willing to answer questions thoroughly. Dr. Dhanani is not a patient or a caring dentist and I would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 4, 2014

A++++++ dentist! Love him! Excellent chairside manner...very patient and knowledgable

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

Dr. Dhanani is a very gentle dentist who made me feel extremely comfortable while I was getting my work done. I highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr Dhanani is a great dentist. Have been going to him for years. He's got a great "chairside manner". He does excellent work. I've recommended him to several of my friends, and they all seem to like him a lot, too.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006