Ratings for Dr. Eric P. Liben

Dr. Liben is in a word AWESOME! He takes the time to listen and is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Follows up with patients and is VERY courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Liben. An exceptional Physician.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Liben, is one of the best family care doctors I've ever had .He is very friendly ,caring & sincere.He is very dedicated to his patients. He is also an extremely knowledgeable Doctor.THE BEST!!! A+A+A+++ Darrell C.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Liben is awesome! Too bad he does not have a backbone to fire ALL his staff! They are rude, incompetent, unreliable, not dependable, and frankly the reason my husband and I are moving on to someone else.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

DR Liben is fine I have no problem with him once you actually see him. The staff is the rason why after 20 years I'm seaching for a new Dr. The staff is exactly what 90% of the people on here are saying. Rude is not a strong enough word to use on them.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Liben is very knowledgeable, friendly and spends time with his patients. That's the good news. Now the downside. His staff is the worst in the business and I have been to countless doctors with my parents and grandparents. They are extremely rude if you can get through at all. They are even worse in person. Wait times are between an 1 1/2 to 2 hours until the doctor starts your exam. This is unacceptable. Forget about confidentiality, the walls are paper thin and he is a loud talker. Be cautious of the referrals. I have had two that were substandard. If you need a specialist, go to whom you want to see not to whom is referred to you.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Will spend a lot of time working with you, but support staff horrible and punctuality non-existent. Plan to be there an hour and 1/2 more than you would normally plan. I try to be patient, because I know he is running over on his apts in order to spend all the time with his patients that he needs.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Doctor Liben was very kind and helpful, he only referred me to another doctor when it was the right thing to do. The staff was very friendly and actually turned in the paperwork to my insurance companies over the years properly so there was no problem with the insurance companies. David Herron

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

Dr. Liben is a master at referring you to other doctors. In the many years I went to him, there were few times he/his staff helped me directly. Howeverw, They mostly sent me to other specialists. Seems they do not prefer to treat anyone just be sent to someone 'they would go to'. My wife went to one of these referred Dr.s and he wound up performing unnecesary surgury. A good choice. They are a referring bureau, not treating Dr.s.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

An awful, awful experience. Medical associates of North Haven treat you like cattle. Be prepared for rude staff, and wait times of over 1/2 hour or more past scheduled time. Then, when they finally see you, its only for about 5 minutes of their precious time. I finally stopped going there after some very rude comments from Liben himself. FYI, his partner is no better. Why I kept on going there for as many years as I did, I can't answer. But I'm so much happier that I switched to a new (wonderful) MD. Like nite and day.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Dr. Eric P. Liben's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Haven, CT