Ratings for Dr. Phillip R. Salonikis

This is the bloke to go to if you want kindness, compassion, honesty and excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I can only confirm that the negative reviews have the ring of truth. Based on my own experience, you would do well to avoid this practitioner like the plague. A psychiatrist is not supposed to be verbally abusive to a polite and vulnerable patient. An extremely shabby experience all round. You have been warned.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Not for everyone but good for me and helps me understand what’s going on in my head and let’s me get to my own realisations!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr Salonikis was, and still is spot on for me. He is not there to be your friend, he has a job to do and he is there to listen and ask the tough questions. It's your time and he listens and gets it out of you. I will keep seeing him for as long as it takes. You're there for a reason, and he might not suit everyone. Our health and life and childhood histories contain the elements he needs to diagnose and assist us on our journeys. Yes its tough and confronting but I will tough it out and I appreciate Dr S's assistance, because I feel he genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I definitely know all the positive reviews are not written by Dr. Salonikis. I have written a positive review and I am not Dr. S. He is a psychiatrist with a great deal of patience, empathy and professionalism. He helped me through some of the worst experiences in my life. I believe he will challenge you and help you grow. He will also be kind although you may not realise that at the time. I wish you well in your endeavours. He is one of the best.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

One of the worst experiences I've had with a doctor to date. Very cold and callous. Spent one session staring at me for 45 minutes without trying to initiate conversation. Had 5 sessions, probably could have achieved the same amoutn of progress with none. Also said highly inflammatory remarks about my suicidal tendencies. Look elsewhere for a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

All the positive reviews written on this site are clearly written by Dr Salonikis. Frankly, he's terrible and belittling.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

excellent therapist. patient , compassionate ++ couldn't fault.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr Salonikis has been a constant support to me over the past 5 years. He is direct and genuinely listens.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I don't think Dr Salonikis is for everyone , but if you can hang on for the ride, he has a wealth of understanding and experience. He does appear nonchalant but this is what is required of this type of therapy - and he applies the theory because he believes in it. I was suicidal, angry, had PTSD and had lost all hope when I found him. But now, through VERY hard application to the process, with Phil's patient persistence, have become a good mother and caring person. I feel I am more able to help my child through their life journey. I am successful and have expurgated the destructive,negative influences from my life - and feel free at last. If you feel you have no more hope, he is a must see. He is not frightened to do the hard stuff.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017