Ratings for Dr. Phillip R. Salonikis

One of the worst experiences I've had with a doctor to date. Very cold and callous. Spent one session staring at me for 45 minutes without trying to initiate conversation. Had 5 sessions, probably could have achieved the same amoutn of progress with none. Also said highly inflammatory remarks about my suicidal tendencies. Look elsewhere for a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

All the positive reviews written on this site are clearly written by Dr Salonikis. Frankly, he's terrible and belittling.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

excellent therapist. patient , compassionate ++ couldn't fault.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr Salonikis has been a constant support to me over the past 5 years. He is direct and genuinely listens.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I don't think Dr Salonikis is for everyone , but if you can hang on for the ride, he has a wealth of understanding and experience. He does appear nonchalant but this is what is required of this type of therapy - and he applies the theory because he believes in it. I was suicidal, angry, had PTSD and had lost all hope when I found him. But now, through VERY hard application to the process, with Phil's patient persistence, have become a good mother and caring person. I feel I am more able to help my child through their life journey. I am successful and have expurgated the destructive,negative influences from my life - and feel free at last. If you feel you have no more hope, he is a must see. He is not frightened to do the hard stuff.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Lovely man, very gentle, with many years experience. I admired his approach with me.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

This "DR" I suspect submits his own comments and ratings does he understand compassion manners the meaning of the word individual why is he so obsessed with female patients sexual history graduated school at 15 should examine his own criteria for whether he would be diagnosed in the psychopathy range arrogant and not respected by his peers or colleagues

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I saw Dr. Salonikis for a couple of years to treat my severe anxiety and depression. I don't believe I'm 'fixed', but he helped me be aware of the issues and try and given them an objective view. If you want someone to pat you on the back, nod their head and agree with you while you talk, he's not for you. If you want someone hard, tough, cold, brutal at times, confronting - but effective - then give him a try. Be warned - he is not for the faint of heart.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Abrupt and rude. Demamded to know my full surgical history and once I told him I had had a breast augmentation we spoke about that the entire consultation. I explained that I had had them simply because I like bigger breasts, I didn't have them thinking they would make me a a happier person or that I had issues with my body. He the proceeded to tell me I had OCD because I spent a while considering the pro's and con's of the operation and had taken my time to consider whether it was the right thing for me and which surgeon to use, which I felt was sensible. I am a registered nurse, and I was quite concerned about his insistence to push me to speak about my breasts for the whole session. Left feeling quite upset and did not see him again.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Finally found someone that gets it. Very smart, switched on

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017