Ratings for Dr. Phillip R. Salonikis

Dr Salonikis was, and still is spot on for me. He is not there to be your friend, he has a job to do and he is there to listen and ask the tough questions. It's your time and he listens and gets it out of you. I will keep seeing him for as long as it takes. You're there for a reason, and he might not suit everyone. Our health and life and childhood histories contain the elements he needs to diagnose and assist us on our journeys. Yes its tough and confronting but I will tough it out and I appreciate Dr S's assistance, because I feel he genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I definitely know all the positive reviews are not written by Dr. Salonikis. I have written a positive review and I am not Dr. S. He is a psychiatrist with a great deal of patience, empathy and professionalism. He helped me through some of the worst experiences in my life. I believe he will challenge you and help you grow. He will also be kind although you may not realise that at the time. I wish you well in your endeavours. He is one of the best.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

One of the worst experiences I've had with a doctor to date. Very cold and callous. Spent one session staring at me for 45 minutes without trying to initiate conversation. Had 5 sessions, probably could have achieved the same amoutn of progress with none. Also said highly inflammatory remarks about my suicidal tendencies. Look elsewhere for a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

All the positive reviews written on this site are clearly written by Dr Salonikis. Frankly, he's terrible and belittling.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

excellent therapist. patient , compassionate ++ couldn't fault.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr Salonikis has been a constant support to me over the past 5 years. He is direct and genuinely listens.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I don't think Dr Salonikis is for everyone , but if you can hang on for the ride, he has a wealth of understanding and experience. He does appear nonchalant but this is what is required of this type of therapy - and he applies the theory because he believes in it. I was suicidal, angry, had PTSD and had lost all hope when I found him. But now, through VERY hard application to the process, with Phil's patient persistence, have become a good mother and caring person. I feel I am more able to help my child through their life journey. I am successful and have expurgated the destructive,negative influences from my life - and feel free at last. If you feel you have no more hope, he is a must see. He is not frightened to do the hard stuff.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Lovely man, very gentle, with many years experience. I admired his approach with me.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

This "DR" I suspect submits his own comments and ratings does he understand compassion manners the meaning of the word individual why is he so obsessed with female patients sexual history graduated school at 15 should examine his own criteria for whether he would be diagnosed in the psychopathy range arrogant and not respected by his peers or colleagues

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I saw Dr. Salonikis for a couple of years to treat my severe anxiety and depression. I don't believe I'm 'fixed', but he helped me be aware of the issues and try and given them an objective view. If you want someone to pat you on the back, nod their head and agree with you while you talk, he's not for you. If you want someone hard, tough, cold, brutal at times, confronting - but effective - then give him a try. Be warned - he is not for the faint of heart.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017