Ratings for Dr. Joseph P. Tassoni

Very disinterested in the care of a family member. When the person was at the end of life care this dr had very little to no compassion and was not helpful

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

kindness and thoughtfulness of the doctor and staff was appreciated. knowledgeable and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

While this doctor helped save one of my family members from colon cancer, he completely misdiagnosed my Crohn's disease as IBS or "in my head." I felt like I was crazy when all I long I had something really wrong with me. He left his practice and I moved to another state and finally was diagnosed correctly. I too felt like he was always in a rush.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Very good explanation of the colonoscopy. No discomfort.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

He seemed to ignore everything I said, and instead just recommened a standard course of action that was totally inappropriate for my problem. I got the impression that he runs his practice like an assembly line, rushing people in and out as fast as possible, not bothering to analyze specific cases, and treating patients according to a cookie-cutter formula. He was always "too busy" to answer questions or return phone calls.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Dr. Joseph P. Tassoni's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1985)