Ratings for Dr. Peter C. Perry

My experience so far with this doctor has been a nightmare, very impersonable, never remembers anything, actually asks me questions about my ob health that he should know, very dismissive, does not take a personal interest in patients healthcare. Worst prenatal experience EVER!!! My best friend referred him to me and let's just say she has been etched off my Christmas list.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

An outstanding doctor with excellent experience; provides sound medical care and health guidance in support of the patient's overall health and well being.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I have been a patient ( and feel like a friend to the entire staff) of Dr. Perry's for over 10 years. He was my Gyn then my Ob when I had my daughter. I had, and still have a number of health issues. Dr. Perry and his staff have always taken the time to listen to me and go into detail on any matters that I have had questions about. When I lost my health care coverage, they were very understanding, and were able to set up a payment plan for the procedures that needed to be done. Dr. Perry and his staff are the perfect example of how health care providers should treat their patients.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Basically they gave me false information and now I have to go threw hell because I cant get out of the situation!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I love love love this doctor, he takes the time to listen to your problems and issues, and helps you understand what is going on, he helped with both my children, one vag and one c section, no complaints at all. I recommend him to everyone and they all love him!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

The best!!! He has delivered all three of my kids and he is very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

I started out having a very difficult pregnancy. Initial appointment date was a ways off due to finding out I was pregnant around xmas time and new years. Then after, I've had a great experience with the doctor himself. He does listen to what I have to say and he makes my visits comfortable. Also, the staff are very nice and polite. They treat me like I'm family versus just a patient. They know me as soon as I walk through the door. I am very close to delivering my baby and an very excited to do so. I do hope that Dr. Perry is the dr on call for the time of delivery to make it an even more comfortable experience for me and my expected bundle of joy!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr Perry is my ob/gyn with my 3rd child. Any and all concerns i've brought to his attention is never taken seriously. i just went to his office last week because of decreased fetal movement and lower abdominal pain and he dismissed it. he laughed in my face when i said i felt my baby move because i'm 4 1/2 months pregnant. i wouldn't recommend him to anyone! i do not feel comfortable at all with him but i wish the rest of you all luck with his as your doctor!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

For years I never saw any other doctor than a GP until I got pregnant. My GP referred me to an obstetrician but before I could see her, I started to miscarry. The doctor referred to me by my GP refused to see me. I called several local obstetricians before I found Dr Perry who agreed to make time to see me that day. That's the way medicine should be. My doctors visits aren't social calls. That was 5 years ago, and I would never see another ob/gyn. Dr Perry is kind and patient. He has always taken the time to explain my condition, and he hasn't been quick to recommend surgery for treatment. I don't always care for his staff, and sometimes the office wait is long, but Dr Perry is so worth it.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

i've always been uncomfortable with gyns but dr. perry has won me over. he's patient, thorugh and someone i consider an expert in the field. he is definitely worth the wait time.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Peter C. Perry's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1986)