Ratings for Dr. Edward A. Corkran

In the 10 yrs of being a pt. I've seen Dr.Cokran once & he was slightly rude. Dr. Cobana is nice but is not a very good listener. You can never speak with them by phone. You have to go into the office & Pay the co-pay to ask questions. Money is more important to them. The staff is friendly but does not know a lot about the services they provide. I made an appt for a phyical, went on the day of the appt and was told they do not do phyicals on said day. The staff should have known this. I schedule test, demanded test, & left without the test being performed. I had to pay again to request the test. I told this to Dr. Cabana but he did not waive the fee. I've decided this year I would switch doctors.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

The staff is very unprofessional and not very helpful. Dr. Frantz has a generally nice attitude towards patients, but he's slightly arrogant and not very knowledgeable. Dr. Corkran is extremely rude and unwilling to help his patients. These claims are not soley based upon my observations, but rather all members of my family that have seen by either Dr. Frantz or Dr. Corkran. No wonder the clinic is always empty.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

What an Awesome Doctor!!! I was one of his first few customers and I still go to him

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

Dr. Edward A. Corkran's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)