Ratings for Dr. Dail Kim

I'm terrified of Dentists but Dr Dail made me feel welcome, safe and at ease from the moment I met him. He is so kind, gentle funny and Professional. He explains step by step what he is doing. I have found a gem and could not recommended him highly enough. Thank you for making me feel like family.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

A lovely caring Dentist who goes out of his way to make you feel at easy, Always there to listen if you are having a bad time. Very knowledgeable Dentist who knows his work.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Dail is an exceptional dentist with a very wide range of skills and knowledge. He is very professional and extremely approachable . He treats his patients like family and goes out of his way to make them feel comfortable and at ease. His work is top notch. Nino Gullotta - Orthodontist

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I have never felt more relaxed at the dentist!! Dr Dail made me laugh for my whole appointment and I didn't feel a thing as he was very gentle. He is knowledgable on all aspects of dentistry and my children are going through orthodontic treatment with him. His staff are caring, friendly and welcoming. I had the most gentle, thorough clean with his hygienist. I would highly recommend Riverside dental Nerang .

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Wish i had met Dail many years ago. My fear of dentist kept me away. My teeth are amazing now fantastic dentist

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Best dentist i have ever seen. Very professional and gentle.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dail is an excellent Dentist. Personable, gentle and professional.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Best dentist on the Gold Coast! Dr Dail Kim has cured my fear of dentists! Always lovely and welcoming, making patients feel calm and relaxed. He will always see you immediately if you are in pain. Always a pleasure never an ordeal

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013