Ratings for Dr. Randall A. Wright

Dr. Wright is as equaly skilled in his bedside manor as he is with a scalpal. Good listener - very compassionate. I have been to him several times. The incisions were clean, minimal and healed quickly. I would highly recomend him for any surgury in his area of specialty. P.S. He is a entertaining and stimulating conversationalist.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Wright made me feel very comfortable in having sudden surgery. He was very caring and geniunely interested about all of my concerns before and after surgery. He even wanted to make sure that I wasn't unhappy with the scar later down the road and that I would continued to see an oncologist and take my condition and extended care seriously. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Wright is an execellent surgeon. He was the surgeon on staff at Baylor Grapevine when my wife needed a emergency appendectomy. He explained the procedure in full detail and satisfied all of our questions. He made sure my wife made a full and speedy recovery. He actually removed her RUPTURED appendix with a larascopic procedure so she has 3 very small incisions which healed extremely fast. I would highly recommend him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Randall A. Wright's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1993)

GHI