Ratings for Dr. Michael Scott

I have found Dr. Scott to be the best doctor I have ever had. He actually listens and gets to know who you are. He cares about your health and recommends treatment that makes sense. He also follows up on how you are doing and makes any adjustments in treatment if necessary. I highly approve Dr. Scott and hope he never leaves Ladner !!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Scott does not have a scheduling appointment for his patients...he is in a walk in clinic in Ladner from Monday to Friday...so you have to go in an wait for him. I have been pleased with my sessions with Dr. Scott. He sends me for tests and is very good about setting up references to specialists I prefer to see for certain medical issues. He explains things to me very well and has a good bedside manner. He is a little quiet spoken but puts his point across very well. My husband also sees him as well and likes him. Too bad the staff are so unprofessional at times...and sometimes appear rude....and you never really know when the clinc will be open and once they get their quote they close for for the day and will more than likely have my charts transferred from the doctor I have is Tsawwassen. Maybe I can convince Dr. Scott to have actually times for appointments. So far I'm pleasd with Dr. Scott's care. I cannot report a "Punctual" rating as Dr. Scott does not take appointments. Ihe did I would reate him as a 5

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013