Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Moreno

Great doc who really cares for her patients! She is very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I have just signed up with this dr and so far so good!! I have met her nurse and np and have got really good care. I have seen Dr Moreno in the office with her children running around. She was suppose to have a dr from the states come and take over but apparently that did not happen. So she is just seeing patients . She is not taking a maternity leave. She is lucky to have the option to bring her kids to work with her. The office is beautiful and I am able to walk over!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Just reading through the comments and they are 100% accurate. Everyone feels the same way . Receptionist is extremely rude, talkd yo the patients with attitude. Not a people person at all, not a good person for the job at all. Very short tempered. As far as doctor moreno you barely get to see her . She was on maternity, came back and had the nurse practioner vanessa seeing most of her patients as she is too busy in the hospital. Then came back 1 to 2 days a week and then again on maternity leave . Sent letters out saying a new doctor coming in had people sign up and then that didnt fall through so she is now still running her practise with her baby there. So guess what if her baby needs to be seen that is her main focus before her patients. Aswell if you need an appointment there is usually a 2 week wait and no voicemail to get through on aswell at times no one answers phones . Overall their focus is not on patients. If you are looking for a doctor that cares and has time for you i do not recommend going to this office.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Got rid of dr canning, got rid of Vanessa.... Pretty much got rid of the people who had their stuff together. Never can see the doctor, never got called back for an issue on an ultrasound.. Seriously wish I never stayed, I've been passed from one medical professional to the next.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Jennifer is great. This nurse knows her stuff and runs the office. Vanessa is amazing - great Nurse Practitioner. Haven’t seen the doc for an appt since she was pregnant with her first kid. Why start a family practice to pawn it off on others. I have been passed around from one medical professional to another over the last few years. Maybe Dr. Moreno should figure out what she wants before taking on more than she can handle. I wish I had never moved to this practice - clearly her priority is herself.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Loved her she was a great doctor but I was out in a position that I was pretty much forced to leave. I was on a pain contract and I was having to get refills early however I didn't take the whole script early only a few pills then push my full date back due to travel and family emergency. I get a letter saying you have 1 refill left and we will no longer be helping you for pain. I called talked to Amy begged to see the doctor bc I knew I'd go in full blown withdrawal and she refused and said no I could not see her for that that if I had any medical issues arise fine but not for the withdrawal or to get refills I wanted to die never ever in my life had I been through so much pain or been so I'll!!! How any doctor can do that is beyond me how when I asked amy for help refused I was stunned I did drop her now as a doctor but can't get a new doctor bc I cant afford to pay the fees for my records I'm now screwed I have multiple medical problems and chronic pain and can't even get a doctor now I think the punishment is very unfair for needing a few doeses of meds for travel vs a while script I always took like I should I begged to talk to dr my self and the office refuses to let me see her now I don't know what to think thought she was amazing now I'm not sure who dropped the ball here her or her staff

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I agree with previous posts. I have seen the nurse more then I've seen the doctor herself. In all honesty, we should be paying the nurse more for all the work she does. She's great! I feel like family doctors nowadays are more concern with having hours that suit themselves and not their patients. Must we remind you that you have entered a career to help others. Being open only every other day from like 8-3 is ridiculous (not sure if those are the exact hours but you definitely need to take work off to attend). I remember on my first visit getting a pamphlet about patient/doctor expectations. I can't recall everything but I thought it was absurd that she tells you not to bring up any other issues then those you mentioned when booking your appointment. Like if something comes up between the three weeks (because booking an appointment takes forever) from now and your appointment you need to book a new appointment for that issue. Give me a break. I'm lucky enough that I don't have health issues but I too will be looking for a new Dr. when time permits. P.S. My previous doctor, now retired, was busy too but I always saw him on every visit. And though some visits were quick and did seem rushed, he was able to build great rapport with all his patients. Wish I could same the same with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Does she even see patients anymore? . Only ever see the nurse. High turn over rate it seems with employees, and crummy hours. I have to miss work just to go see the doctor or should I say nurse?. That being said at least the nurse is very nice, hopefully she doesn't get replaced or let go

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Terrible doctor. I reabsome bad reviews before and ignored them. I never get any face to face time, can never get ahold of anyone to book an appointment and always get the run around when I call. When I do get to actually see the doctor she rushes everything and I get the distinct feeling she wants me out as soon as possible. Worst doctor I've ever seen. I've had walk in clinic visits better than any of the vists I've received from Moreno.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

As a former Dr Chan's patient, I want to say that I miss Frida, one of the most organized, knowledgeable, and friendly secretaries I've ever seen. They let her go soon after taking over Dr. Chan's practice, and replaced her with a secretary with 1/2 the skills and rude on top of that. Also it is very hard to see Dr Moreno face to face, as most appointments are done with her nurse Jen. That being said both Dr Moreno and the Nurse seam like very nice people.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017