Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Moreno

Got rid of dr canning, got rid of Vanessa.... Pretty much got rid of the people who had their stuff together. Never can see the doctor, never got called back for an issue on an ultrasound.. Seriously wish I never stayed, I've been passed from one medical professional to the next.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Jennifer is great. This nurse knows her stuff and runs the office. Vanessa is amazing - great Nurse Practitioner. Haven’t seen the doc for an appt since she was pregnant with her first kid. Why start a family practice to pawn it off on others. I have been passed around from one medical professional to another over the last few years. Maybe Dr. Moreno should figure out what she wants before taking on more than she can handle. I wish I had never moved to this practice - clearly her priority is herself.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Loved her she was a great doctor but I was out in a position that I was pretty much forced to leave. I was on a pain contract and I was having to get refills early however I didn't take the whole script early only a few pills then push my full date back due to travel and family emergency. I get a letter saying you have 1 refill left and we will no longer be helping you for pain. I called talked to Amy begged to see the doctor bc I knew I'd go in full blown withdrawal and she refused and said no I could not see her for that that if I had any medical issues arise fine but not for the withdrawal or to get refills I wanted to die never ever in my life had I been through so much pain or been so I'll!!! How any doctor can do that is beyond me how when I asked amy for help refused I was stunned I did drop her now as a doctor but can't get a new doctor bc I cant afford to pay the fees for my records I'm now screwed I have multiple medical problems and chronic pain and can't even get a doctor now I think the punishment is very unfair for needing a few doeses of meds for travel vs a while script I always took like I should I begged to talk to dr my self and the office refuses to let me see her now I don't know what to think thought she was amazing now I'm not sure who dropped the ball here her or her staff

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I agree with previous posts. I have seen the nurse more then I've seen the doctor herself. In all honesty, we should be paying the nurse more for all the work she does. She's great! I feel like family doctors nowadays are more concern with having hours that suit themselves and not their patients. Must we remind you that you have entered a career to help others. Being open only every other day from like 8-3 is ridiculous (not sure if those are the exact hours but you definitely need to take work off to attend). I remember on my first visit getting a pamphlet about patient/doctor expectations. I can't recall everything but I thought it was absurd that she tells you not to bring up any other issues then those you mentioned when booking your appointment. Like if something comes up between the three weeks (because booking an appointment takes forever) from now and your appointment you need to book a new appointment for that issue. Give me a break. I'm lucky enough that I don't have health issues but I too will be looking for a new Dr. when time permits. P.S. My previous doctor, now retired, was busy too but I always saw him on every visit. And though some visits were quick and did seem rushed, he was able to build great rapport with all his patients. Wish I could same the same with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Does she even see patients anymore? . Only ever see the nurse. High turn over rate it seems with employees, and crummy hours. I have to miss work just to go see the doctor or should I say nurse?. That being said at least the nurse is very nice, hopefully she doesn't get replaced or let go

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Terrible doctor. I reabsome bad reviews before and ignored them. I never get any face to face time, can never get ahold of anyone to book an appointment and always get the run around when I call. When I do get to actually see the doctor she rushes everything and I get the distinct feeling she wants me out as soon as possible. Worst doctor I've ever seen. I've had walk in clinic visits better than any of the vists I've received from Moreno.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

As a former Dr Chan's patient, I want to say that I miss Frida, one of the most organized, knowledgeable, and friendly secretaries I've ever seen. They let her go soon after taking over Dr. Chan's practice, and replaced her with a secretary with 1/2 the skills and rude on top of that. Also it is very hard to see Dr Moreno face to face, as most appointments are done with her nurse Jen. That being said both Dr Moreno and the Nurse seam like very nice people.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Moreno. She is on maternity leave and I have been seeing her replacement Dr Canning. I really like her too but I do like Dr Moreno more. Jennifer is the nurse and I always feel like I am getting good advice from her. The secretary is abrupt sometimes.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I can see some peoples frustrations with appointments being spaced so far away especially if you were a client of Dr.Chans as I was, it was very convenient to be able to get an appointment within the week of being sick, I do miss those days, however I can say that besides having to wait for appointments I do enjoy that I have a doctor who takes the time to know her patients and cares. I was transferred into Dr. Moreno's practice when Dr.Chan retired. I can say I have never had a problem with Dr. Moreno's staff, the secretary may not always have looked absolutely chipper, but who does 100% of the time?. I can also say, Dr. Moreno has a very warm presence and cares about her patients, I came in one time and she had noticed I looked exhausted and wasn't myself..she took the time to know her patient and I have not encountered that very often. I was not rushed and love the fact that she cares about what is going on in her patients lives whether being school, marriage and life in general, which has a very nice holistic feel. Now that Dr. Moreno is on maternity leave, I can say she found a good replacement to cover for her. Dr. Canning is knowledgeable and very informative on depression, which is a recurrent issue for my husband and I and I can honestly say, I am very happy with the service I get from this office, and the entire team.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I was previously a patient of Doctor Chan and was not a big fan of his. I am so happy I was switched to Doctor Moreno's office. I have never had an issue with staff what so ever! They have always been kind and helpful, Im saddened to see bad comments about the staff there due to patients not getting their way and thinking they can be rude and not get the same in return. It clearly states hours the phones are answered and when staff our in the office on the voicemail, it is quite simple! I absolutely love the nurse Jennifer! She is always so happy and kind when we visit. She even called recently to check up on my daughter after her being sick. It was such a nice surprise. I have never felt rushed or that my questions or concerns were not being answered.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017