Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Moreno

Does she even see patients anymore? . Only ever see the nurse. High turn over rate it seems with employees, and crummy hours. I have to miss work just to go see the doctor or should I say nurse?. That being said at least the nurse is very nice, hopefully she doesn't get replaced or let go

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Terrible doctor. I reabsome bad reviews before and ignored them. I never get any face to face time, can never get ahold of anyone to book an appointment and always get the run around when I call. When I do get to actually see the doctor she rushes everything and I get the distinct feeling she wants me out as soon as possible. Worst doctor I've ever seen. I've had walk in clinic visits better than any of the vists I've received from Moreno.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

As a former Dr Chan's patient, I want to say that I miss Frida, one of the most organized, knowledgeable, and friendly secretaries I've ever seen. They let her go soon after taking over Dr. Chan's practice, and replaced her with a secretary with 1/2 the skills and rude on top of that. Also it is very hard to see Dr Moreno face to face, as most appointments are done with her nurse Jen. That being said both Dr Moreno and the Nurse seam like very nice people.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Moreno. She is on maternity leave and I have been seeing her replacement Dr Canning. I really like her too but I do like Dr Moreno more. Jennifer is the nurse and I always feel like I am getting good advice from her. The secretary is abrupt sometimes.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I can see some peoples frustrations with appointments being spaced so far away especially if you were a client of Dr.Chans as I was, it was very convenient to be able to get an appointment within the week of being sick, I do miss those days, however I can say that besides having to wait for appointments I do enjoy that I have a doctor who takes the time to know her patients and cares. I was transferred into Dr. Moreno's practice when Dr.Chan retired. I can say I have never had a problem with Dr. Moreno's staff, the secretary may not always have looked absolutely chipper, but who does 100% of the time?. I can also say, Dr. Moreno has a very warm presence and cares about her patients, I came in one time and she had noticed I looked exhausted and wasn't myself..she took the time to know her patient and I have not encountered that very often. I was not rushed and love the fact that she cares about what is going on in her patients lives whether being school, marriage and life in general, which has a very nice holistic feel. Now that Dr. Moreno is on maternity leave, I can say she found a good replacement to cover for her. Dr. Canning is knowledgeable and very informative on depression, which is a recurrent issue for my husband and I and I can honestly say, I am very happy with the service I get from this office, and the entire team.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I was previously a patient of Doctor Chan and was not a big fan of his. I am so happy I was switched to Doctor Moreno's office. I have never had an issue with staff what so ever! They have always been kind and helpful, Im saddened to see bad comments about the staff there due to patients not getting their way and thinking they can be rude and not get the same in return. It clearly states hours the phones are answered and when staff our in the office on the voicemail, it is quite simple! I absolutely love the nurse Jennifer! She is always so happy and kind when we visit. She even called recently to check up on my daughter after her being sick. It was such a nice surprise. I have never felt rushed or that my questions or concerns were not being answered.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I have nothing positive to say regarding this doctor especially her staff . The receptionist is Extremely rude and not at all helpful. It is impossible to get appointments with the doctor. Nothing good to say about them!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Staff is horrendous. Disorganized and rude. My mom started going to Dr. Moreno when Chan retired. Made an appointment and got there and they claim she is no longer a patient. Claim they sent her letters and phoned her. I see her mail as she is nearly blind. Never received anything. Now she has no gp at 88. Doctor has no compassion. In it for the money.

Submitted September 29, 2016

She is great dr! I think the rude comments here are crazy. I have been seeing her for the last 2 years and have never had any problems with her or her staff. I am so happy to have her as a dr. I like going to the office to see her. I feel I am getting great advice from her and her nurse.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

First of all, I have not had a family doctor in years. i recently moved into Hamilton and found Dr. Moreno. She is great. My first appt was with her nurse. She is very friendly and very knowledgeable. I liked her right from the beginning. Yes, the receptionist is a bit rude. But you are not there visiting the receptionist. After my first visit, i made another appt to see the dr. She was very knowledge and helpful also.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016