Ratings for Dr. Srivatsa Narasimha

Very nice doctor and supporting staff. No words except saying πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ We took our father to him and advise and the way he treated is awesome. 2 operation needed for my father and the way he explained and humatarian touch have no words Also we need to thank sri Shankara cancer hospital for their care We wish him long happy life and all blessings from God Personally big thanks from all of our family to him and his staff Regards Sridhar pantula

flag | Submitted December 27, 2019

We had to wait for 2 hours to meet this doctor beyond our scheduled appointment time. We were really annoyed that it was taking so long. Our perception changed entirely after we met him. He had the courtesy of apologizing for the unanticipated delay in consulting us and also spent good amount of time allaying all our apprehensions about our Father's Kidney cancer disease. We went ahead with his proposed treatment and were taken very good care by him and his team including Dr Tejas and Sister Asha. Our father has returned home, healthier and more confident after treatment.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

We had a very good treatment from this doctor. He has a Holistic approach to the disease and spends sufficient time to answer all our queries and reduce our anxiety and fear of cancer

flag | Submitted June 2, 2019

He is GOD for me. I have not seen so well behaved doctor in my life. He is treating my father's bladder cancer and helped immensely in the process. May God bless him with a long life so that he can cure more and more patients.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Had a very insightful consultation with this doctor. Treatment offered by him was very high quality. We are very happy to recommend him for Urology cancer surgery.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

It was a pleasure to consult Dr Srivatsa. I had bladder cancer including the bladder muscle. I was suggested bladder removal and urine bypass outside by several urologists. After meeting Dr Srivatsa, he gave us an option of Neobladder. We underwent this treatment and today I feel very normal after 1 year of surgery... He has been kind enough to spend good time addressing even small details which has made a big impact in my life. All the best Sir for your future

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

one of the best doctors i have met so far... Simple and Honest

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Excellent doctor. Felt sad that I discovered him late and after having been mismanaged by various other oncologists for my Prostate Cancer. Feeling much better being with him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

We met Dr Srivatsa at Shankara Cancer hospital to address our father's Urinary bladder cancer. He gave us good confidence and subjected our father to an endo-scopic surgery. Our father recovered well and is now under follow up with Dr Srivatsa. He is a very patient & knowledgible doctor. we are really impressed with his care and humility. Thank you Dr Srivatsa .

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015