Ratings for Dr. Chandrika Parmar

I am highly recommend Dr chandrika Paramar her helping nature I struggled to get pregnant but she Treated me and within 4 months I was pregnant thank you so much for your help we never forget you

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Thanks you Dr Parmar for your patience and wonderful care and for addressing my endless concerns and questions. I felt safe and cared for by you and your staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

3 cycles failed with Dr Parma, she failed to recongise i have Natural Killer cells, sticky blood and shared a gene with my husband. She also prescribe high medication resulting in poor egg numbers and quality.

Submitted September 11, 2019

I cannot recommend Dr Parmar highly enough!! She was just so lovely, kind and compassionate. She is also extremely knowlegable and experienced. She would always take the time to answer all of my millions of questions and explain the process to me in her informative but reassuring way. She was very flexible with her hours and even came in early to work once outside of her usual work hours to fit in with my work schedule. The process of IVF/fertility struggles is tough, and having a good doctor is so important to the experience. Dr Parmar helped us through a tough time. And best of all, after our struggle with fertility and being told by other doctors I may never be able to have a child, Dr Parmar was able to get us pregnant!!! Thank you Dr Parmar!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Awful experience, didnt show empathy or offer answers

Submitted April 22, 2019

I have suffered with PCOS for many years and found it frustrating when my husband and I were trying to fall pregnant. A friend of mine told me about Chandrika who treated me and within 3 months we were pregnant. Thank you so much for making our dreams come true.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Very happy to have chosen Dr Parmar as she came highly recommended from a friend. The odds were against us, though it is a pleasure to be proven wrong and get success in my first cycle of IVF with Dr Parmar. Can't believe I will be a mother soon. I will highly recommend Dr Parmar to anyone struggling with fertility issues.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

We were recommended to see Dr Parmar after trying for year to fall pregnant. Her thorough testing and help with tracking my cycle help us fall pregnant in three months. I only wish we had found her years ago. Thank you Dr Parmar

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Hi Dr Chandrika, Thank you again for everything you have done for us. It is beyond words now that our dreams of having a family are fulfilled. It was only few years ago that I came to see you for the first one. Now we eagerly wait for the second one to arrive.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr Chandrika changed our lives. We were trying for 7 years with no success and had almost given up. A friend recommended Dr Parmar to us and we were so happy to have met her. She was amazing !! We were pregnant in 3 months with just one IVF cycle. Now we have a beautiful baby and I cannot express how happy I am with Dr Parmar's treatment and care. Her staff was excellent. Teena was always helpful taking my calls and conveying my message to Dr Parmar and dealing with my anxiety. If you are having difficulty falling pregnant I would highly recommend Dr Parmar

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018