Dr. Hani Sinno

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hani Sinno

Went to see Dr. Sinno in clinic. So patient, knowledgeable and such charisma and charm. He knows the answer to each question and if he doesn't, he finds out! Confident and Professional! The only thing is that his regular secretary is not there and things are just not the same :( But if you are looking for a surgeon who knows his stuff and treats you like a human.. This is the only man to go to!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Amazing Doctor. VERY patient. I went to see him for a cosmetic procedure. I went twice to ask all my questions. He took the time to listen, explain the pros and cons.. Whenever I called his office, his secretary knew right away who I was, listened to me and always asked how I am. She is on maternity leave and her presence is really missed! They are a wonderful team. Go see him!!! You won't regret it

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr Sinno help me and my breast reduction surgery was a complete success. Thank you very much

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Care about his patients, and makes sure that everyone leaves his office with a smile! He is truly the best of the best

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Sinno far exceeded my expectations from day one. He is very professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. I have recommended him to family and friends. Trust is the keyword when I think about Dr. Sinno.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

One of the best doctors out there. He took the time to answer all my questions and was extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

After a long wait of 8 years since my accident and 6 different doctors later, i finally found the most compassionate and skillful doctor who made me feel safe and comfortable to go through my operation. A++ amazing results !! Highly recommended for everyone !

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

J'ai attendu longtemps avant de pouvoir rencontrer un plasticien (pour une reconstruction mammaire des deux seins) et la vie a décidé de mettre sur mon chemin Dr Sinno, dès les premières secondes de notre première rencontre j'ai su que j'étais entre bonne main. Passionné, généreux, disponible, attentionné, et surtout un excellent chirurgien.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I saw this doctor at the Jewish. I went to see the other doctor's secretary with my consultation and was practically thrown out of the office when Dr. Sinno's secretary came and helped me. She gave me an appointment with Dr. Sinno for that same week. He saw me and was very nice. Listened to all my problems. I went to see him for a breast reduction surgery. I was told by other surgeons at different hospitals that there would be a cost, but Dr. Sinno told me that the Medicare actually pays for this when done for medical reasons. What an honest man! Amazing surgeon and human

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I had carpal tunnel surgery with Dr. Sinno. I was really nervous but he calmed me by talking to me through the procedure. My hand feels amazing, pain free and all because of Dr. Sinno! I can finally open a jar without asking my hubby for help ;) Didn't even have to wait long to get an appointment. Was given an appointment right away and also given my surgery date on spot! Thank you Dr. Sinno

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr. Hani Sinno's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Upon completion of a five-year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at McGill University, Dr. Sinno opted to further his plastic surgery training with a separate, year-long fellowship. Following his passion for aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Sinno completed a second highly competitive fellowship at the prestigious Harvard Medical School, where he worked alongside some of the top plastic surgeons in North America, honing his cosmetic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgical techniques. Dr. Sinno’s passion and expertise lie in facial aesthetics including face and neck lifting procedures, non surgical fillers, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and nose enhancement, breast surgery and body contouring procedures. Dr. Sinno has also dedicated his time to humanitarian efforts where he is currently a volunteer with Operation Smile, an international medical mission to correct the cleft lip and palate deformities of underprivileged children living in third world countries. In addition to his work as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Sinno teaches residents and medical students of the Université de Montréal and is currently a professor in the division of plastic surgery at McGill University. The Hani Sinno Experience With Dr. Sinno, you experience utmost, prioritized care aimed to enhance your comfort, provide you with a safe procedure, and minimize your recovery time. Most importantly, you will enjoy a value-added experience resulting in the natural improvement you seek. With Dr. Sinno, your comfort lies within the choice of your own beauty. Dr. Sinno’s Mission Combining art and medicine, Dr. Sinno’s ongoing commitment is to provide patients with a natural improvement in a safe, comfortable environment that allows for an open, patient-tailored approach resulting in the highest quality of patient care before, during and after any procedure.

• English
  • French

• Mcgill Medical School (Grad. 2006)
  • Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2013)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2002)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery