Ratings for Dr. Carl Moores

Been reading comments -?? This doc was my surgeon in nov 2014. I was in an head on. He was wonderful. His follow up was great. Unless he’s changed I don’t understand the negative comments. He could be overworked because Newfoundland does not have enough doctors. Well he will always be great in my books. Bonnie.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2019

Went to see him after breaking 2 bones in my foot. His only concern was getting off early because it was Friday. Would literally be walking backwards out the door while talking to me. Couldn't get out fast enough. He hardly answered any of my questions. Currently being referred to someone else as my foot did not heal properly. Would never go back to him. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

My shoulder surgery went well and undergoing a long recovery, Dr. Moore’s is an excellent surgeon he was professional and efficient he did my shoulder replacement on July 22nd 2019, I found him easy to talk to and he explained everything in terms for me to understand. I am now pain free thanks to Dr. Moore’s, I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted August 10, 2019

As long as you are not on workers compensation he is probably good. From day one he treated me like a cheat even though I had a complete tear. After surgery he could not wash his hands of me fast enough.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Rude, felt he could not get out the door quick enough. No bed side manner. Appears to be “burned out” at a young age from his job. Maybe it’s time he explore other areas of medicine. This is not his passion. Not sure one on one patient is either.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

I don’t know how anyone can say he’s friendly. He’s rude and sarcastic, he thinks he’s funny. He mocks you and makes you feel bad. His attitude and demeanour take away from anything good he can offer. I stopped going to him based solely on his personality, which is unfortunate. I found another doctor who knows how to treat people in a more compassionate manner. Perhaps he treats one gender better than another, or maybe it’s relared to the age of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Dr. Moores is outstanding. Anyone that says otherwise is kidding themselves. This guy is humorous, intelligent, and extremely helpful. Wait times are very short at his clinic and he gets you in as soon as he can. He will always take you in if you have any concerns about your operation. He’s a great surgeon, especially for being so young. I am a young athlete and he did various repairs to my shoulder that was prone to dislocating. I am currently recovering and he is helping me through the entire process. I will recommend him whenever possible.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Shoulder surgery went well and undergoing a long recovery. Dr Moores is a great surgeon, just short on words that’s all.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Just a great experience overall.. had to have surgery. He was professional and efficient. Very happy with my outcome.:)

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

He repaired my ruptured bicep Tendon. Great job, quick recovery. Thanks so much doc!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018