Ratings for Dr. Kelly Mattheis

Dr Mattheis was personable, immensely knowledgeable, remembered me from previous visits (not always easy in a very busy clinic) and helped me get to where I need to be with my health. Awesome all round.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

He was the doctor for my transition. I've met him a few times and definitely got the job done, no complaints about the medical side of things, but I felt like he could have shown more interest in me as a person. All of our meetings felt rushed and it felt like he was kind of eager to get rid of me.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I'm a minor and he is my doctor regarding my medical transition from female to male. He's been really nice and understanding especially helping get my dad on board with my transition. he's been really patient and caring. he listens to my concerns and explains things well. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

This doctor is verbally abusive towards his patients and disrepectful towards his staff. From my experience he acts very snobby and doesn't listen to my concerns about medication side effects and his advice.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

The best family doctor we have ever had. Caring, knowledgeable, friendly. Spends time with you and never rushes you out.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr.Mattheis really should work more on broadening his medical knowledge, as well as how to be compassionate and caring toward his patients. I do feel that he needs extra training to be more attending and professional.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Excellent knowledgeable doctor who spends the time to analyze symptoms. He does not arbitrary advise unnecessary pills and more often to explain and give specific exercise regimes to combat problems.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

One of the most uncaring doctors I have had the misfortune of meeting. Stone cold, suspicious of patients. Will not go out of his way to help, got very annoyed with me b/c he had to write a medical report for an insurance claim. He got paid extra to write the report, still was annoyed.

Submitted August 22, 2013