Ratings for Dr. Faisal Mahmood

The only physician who has ever looked at me into my eyes and talked to me like a human being. I am no spring chicken and have had my share of doctor visits and can say after 60 years I have found one of the best.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

There's hope for Pts that are looking for the best Surgeon there's . Knowledge with care , empathy with concern and expertise , great amount of it in his field .... ....,well what else could you ask for ? Thank you for the best care, the two excellent surgeries on my husband , my son and our niece. They all braged of how well they feel , how smooth was the whole process of the handling the surgeries, that took the load of extra worry when you are facing one. Thanks to Mo , Surgical Coordinator, ducha beautiful and kind person , she just didn't her job but she always went farther more than her duties. This show what great team Dr Mahmood has . Our eternal thank you from our entire family and I will see you in October for my own back surgery ( which I wouldn't trust to no one but Dr Mahmood).

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr Mahmood is a tremendous doctor. I dont know where i would be today if it was not for him. He took the time to explain my surgery the risks and asked if i had any questions he took the time to answer them and took time to get to know me as a,person not as a patient. Its very hard to find Orthropedic doctors today that care Dr Mahmood is #1 in my book...

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Doctor was good but was lied to about the billing. I told them I wanted a Facility that was in my network and they told me not to worry any bills that I get I will not be responsible for. That they will take what the Insurance pays. I Now I have a hold on my bank account for the amount owed.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Excellent surgeon with great and caring staff. Dr. M was a third opinion for a neck herniation. I'm glad my friend recommended him. He is genuine, caring, and was the only surgeon who took the time to make sure my problem was explained to me along with the surgery in a way I would understand. My arm is no longer numb and weak and I am back to my active lifestyle.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Removed my disc herniation and I can no live my life with no pain in my legs or back.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Phenomenal surgeon. Both my surgeries went better than I could ever expect.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Great and modern office with all the latest equipment. Efficient & proficient staff! Dr Mahmood is very knowledgeable, super attentive, explained both details to our daughter and us as parents and has an easy and charismatic bedside manner!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Had a rotator cuff repair. Went great and I can go back to playing softball now.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Love Dr. Mahmood! Someone who got right to the heart of the matter, yet gave me enough time as though I was his only patient that day!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015