Ratings for Dr. Faisal Mahmood

I had an amazing experience with the whole team starting with the receptionist to the pre-op nurse to the OR nurse to the Recovery nurse. The anesthesiologist and the PA and of course Dr. Mahmood was fabulous The surgery center was extremely sterile clean and totally updated Each and every person spoke to me with respect and integrity I have received numerous follow up calls and it was an overall amazing experience… I work in the recovery room in Staten Island so I do understand a little of how it all works and I would recommend the facility and all of the doctors over and over again thank you very much for making a scary situation a lot more doable!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Mahmood was a tad late for the appointment but he apologized and had a valid reason (emergency surgery). I only had to wait an extra 20 minutes and it was worth it. Dr. Mahmood was my third opinion for my disc herniation. The previously two physicians explained the issue in jargon I could not understand and offered conflicting treatments. Dr. Mahmood spent a good amount of time with me going over all my treatment options in a way I could understand. He was very honest. His PA Sara and staff were also very courteous and I can see they actually care for their patients. If I don't get better with the conservative treatment Dr. Mahmood and I discussed, he will be the one I choose to perform the surgery.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Had a lumbar herniation removed after seeing Dr. Mahmood at his Point Pleasant location. Couldn't be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I was unable to use my shoulder for the past year due a large rotator cuff tear. I failed physical therapy and was still unable regain use of my shoulder. My close friend who also had surgery with Dr. Mahmood recommend I see him. I had the procedure performed in an impressive surgical center where I returned home the same day. 3 months after my surgery I was able to return to the gym and back to the activities that I enjoyed previously. I would recommended Dr. Mahmood and his highly trained team (Mo, Sara) in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

The only physician who has ever looked at me into my eyes and talked to me like a human being. I am no spring chicken and have had my share of doctor visits and can say after 60 years I have found one of the best.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

There's hope for Pts that are looking for the best Surgeon there's . Knowledge with care , empathy with concern and expertise , great amount of it in his field .... ....,well what else could you ask for ? Thank you for the best care, the two excellent surgeries on my husband , my son and our niece. They all braged of how well they feel , how smooth was the whole process of the handling the surgeries, that took the load of extra worry when you are facing one. Thanks to Mo , Surgical Coordinator, ducha beautiful and kind person , she just didn't her job but she always went farther more than her duties. This show what great team Dr Mahmood has . Our eternal thank you from our entire family and I will see you in October for my own back surgery ( which I wouldn't trust to no one but Dr Mahmood).

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr Mahmood is a tremendous doctor. I dont know where i would be today if it was not for him. He took the time to explain my surgery the risks and asked if i had any questions he took the time to answer them and took time to get to know me as a,person not as a patient. Its very hard to find Orthropedic doctors today that care Dr Mahmood is #1 in my book...

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Doctor was good but was lied to about the billing. I told them I wanted a Facility that was in my network and they told me not to worry any bills that I get I will not be responsible for. That they will take what the Insurance pays. I Now I have a hold on my bank account for the amount owed.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Excellent surgeon with great and caring staff. Dr. M was a third opinion for a neck herniation. I'm glad my friend recommended him. He is genuine, caring, and was the only surgeon who took the time to make sure my problem was explained to me along with the surgery in a way I would understand. My arm is no longer numb and weak and I am back to my active lifestyle.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Removed my disc herniation and I can no live my life with no pain in my legs or back.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016