Ratings for Dr. Faisal Mahmood

Excellent expeditious care. Dr. Mahmood and his staff went above and beyond to ensure I was properly cared for. On Tuesday July 3rd, innumerable Orthopedist offices were unable to see me for days or weeks. Dr. Mahmood saw me that day,and personally spoke with my insurance company to get a same day mri cleared and then his staff called around to get it scheduled with "stat" results priority. Really great service all aroind from highly kmowledgeable, empathetic, and very friendly Doctor and staff. Can't recommend highly enough. I am not easily impressed, bit in this case I was and am. Hence, I am compelled to leave this review. If you need to see an Orthopedist and Dr. Mahmood is within reach, please do yourself a favor and go see him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

While lifting a heavy object I sustained a disc herniation which lead to significant pain and weakness in my leg. I was referred to Dr. Mahmood by a close friend who has a successful spine procedure performed by Dr. Mahmood 2 years ago. Unfortunately I had no relief with non operative care and ultimately required surgery. Dr. Mahmood performed micro surgery on my back removing my herniation with a scar less than an inch long. I am very thankful for his efforts.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I was impressed with both Dr. Mahmood and his team. They are attentive to detail and you can see that they genuinely care about their patients. I required a knee scope for a torn meniscus. After a month of physical therapy I am able to jog 3 miles a day while before I could barely walk half a mile.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Had a great office and surgical experience with Dr. Mahmood and his team. 2 months after surgery I can now return to my lifestyle without pain or fear of the pain returning.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I had an amazing experience with the whole team starting with the receptionist to the pre-op nurse to the OR nurse to the Recovery nurse. The anesthesiologist and the PA and of course Dr. Mahmood was fabulous The surgery center was extremely sterile clean and totally updated Each and every person spoke to me with respect and integrity I have received numerous follow up calls and it was an overall amazing experience… I work in the recovery room in Staten Island so I do understand a little of how it all works and I would recommend the facility and all of the doctors over and over again thank you very much for making a scary situation a lot more doable!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Mahmood was a tad late for the appointment but he apologized and had a valid reason (emergency surgery). I only had to wait an extra 20 minutes and it was worth it. Dr. Mahmood was my third opinion for my disc herniation. The previously two physicians explained the issue in jargon I could not understand and offered conflicting treatments. Dr. Mahmood spent a good amount of time with me going over all my treatment options in a way I could understand. He was very honest. His PA Sara and staff were also very courteous and I can see they actually care for their patients. If I don't get better with the conservative treatment Dr. Mahmood and I discussed, he will be the one I choose to perform the surgery.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Had a lumbar herniation removed after seeing Dr. Mahmood at his Point Pleasant location. Couldn't be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I was unable to use my shoulder for the past year due a large rotator cuff tear. I failed physical therapy and was still unable regain use of my shoulder. My close friend who also had surgery with Dr. Mahmood recommend I see him. I had the procedure performed in an impressive surgical center where I returned home the same day. 3 months after my surgery I was able to return to the gym and back to the activities that I enjoyed previously. I would recommended Dr. Mahmood and his highly trained team (Mo, Sara) in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

The only physician who has ever looked at me into my eyes and talked to me like a human being. I am no spring chicken and have had my share of doctor visits and can say after 60 years I have found one of the best.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

There's hope for Pts that are looking for the best Surgeon there's . Knowledge with care , empathy with concern and expertise , great amount of it in his field .... ....,well what else could you ask for ? Thank you for the best care, the two excellent surgeries on my husband , my son and our niece. They all braged of how well they feel , how smooth was the whole process of the handling the surgeries, that took the load of extra worry when you are facing one. Thanks to Mo , Surgical Coordinator, ducha beautiful and kind person , she just didn't her job but she always went farther more than her duties. This show what great team Dr Mahmood has . Our eternal thank you from our entire family and I will see you in October for my own back surgery ( which I wouldn't trust to no one but Dr Mahmood).

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016