Ratings for Liwayway B. Guadalquiver

Although she is now located at a different practice in Pasadena, TX, she spent 1 minute with me. I told her I took a med. at noon that day was the last time. She said something about me not taking enough to help. I was confused by her. I had been taking that med for two days but since I had been sick several days & suffer from diabetes that I thought I should see a doctor. I had no idea SHE was who I would see that IS NOT a doctor. She barely listened to my breathing. She said I was clear & left the room with the door open [just as she had when she came in]. I sat there not knowing what was going on for several minutes. Then a nurse came in & said I could wait for my prescriptions in the waiting room. I told her this FNP was incredibly rude. I let them know I would be making a complaint. If I was clear why did she say on the paperwork I have bronchitis & prescribed an antibiotic & cough medicine? My whole family has been sick for weeks. At this same facility a week prior my toddler was diagnosed with bronchitis & not given an antibiotic. He was given a steroid & cough medicine. I know bronchitis can be viral or bacterial, fyi.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017