Ratings for Dr. Greg H. Stern

At one time, I was so ill, Dr. Stern slept in a chair at my bedside. It seemed every time I'd open my eyes, he was there. My illness a mystery, he looked into every possibility, explored every option, & when there were no obvious options, created them, instead. The fact that I'm still here is a testament solely to those efforts he put forth. Not only are his medical skills the best anyone could ask, his bedside manner is simply glorious. When I did not feel I had the strength to go on, he did something so surprisingly humorous, so outright funny that everyone who witnessed it laughed. In the midst of a deep sadness, I too couldn't help but giggle- & with laughter comes joy. Sometimes it's not enough just to get well, a patient has to remember why she's fighting, too. Dr. Stern saved my life, yes, that's true. But he also saved my DESIRE for life, something I'll never forget. When you have a doctor who can do that, you can count on all the rest of it, too... (::SMILE::).

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

Dr. Stern is friendly, patient, helpful and quite knowledgable. He's also the Health Officer for public health. I'm always impressed by the level of time and attention he devotes to patient care. The downside is that he gets backed up, especially in the afternoon. If time is an issue for you, make a morning appointment--he's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

Dr. Greg H. Stern's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1984)

GHI