Ratings for Dr. Franklin D. Richards

I had a very good experience with Dr. Richards. I would recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you for all Dr. Richards.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Richards is a very talented and experienced plastic surgeon. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone considering having plastic surgery. I am 3 weeks out from having both upper and lower eyelids and my neck done -- and the results are more than I could have hoped for. Very natural looking -- not at all "done" which I SO didn't want, and the care, patience and guidance throughout the process was amazing. Thanks so much Dr. Richards and the whole staff!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Very frustrating experience. Please do your research. Doctor did not do as was discussed. and I am not alone in having this happen.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Horrible experience. Doctor was extremely late and staff equally rude.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

This has been the most exceptional experience I could imagine. Dr Richards and Joanne, my patient coordinator, made this entire experience amazing. I am 100% satisfied with my results and the personalized service I received along the way. Dr. Richards was even available on the weekends and personally called me from home multiple times over the weekend to check on a minor complication. I was treated with the utmost respect and they took the time to help my husband feel comfortable In his understanding of the procedures as well. I will absolutely recommend this team to my friends and family and will use them again in the future.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Richards is considerate, patient, and competent and my experience with everyone in his practice was excellent. I couldn't be happier with my eyelid results!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

In my mid 60s now, very active: still working, dance regularly, travel, enjoying my grandkids and more free time than I ever had before my present semi-retirement. Busy enough not to notice my aging, yet aware of the fact that dance partners prefer younger (looking) partners. Plus... refused to have my children see what aging can do to otherwise vital individual, I decided to do something about it. After interviewing several doctors, and collecting recommendations, I selected Dr. Richards of Cosmetic Surgery Associates. Truly a wonderful choice. It has been over 3 months from my fairly extensive procedure (eyes, chin, lift) I feel and look great! Men never pass me by for a dance partner and (some) women tell me how great I look (while others are simply envious:) Jokes aside, I will recommend Dr.Richards to any woman who is interested in enhancing her looks: professional, honest, friendly, and appreciative doctor and staff of CSA made all the difference. One more thing: day after surgery I was eating almonds feeling no discomfort whatsoever. Who else but a magician could offer surgery like this?!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I'm so excited doing cosmetic surgery with Dr. Richards. My friend of referral to him. She was very pleased with her experience. The staff extremely kind and helpful, especially Joann . She's a lead patient coordinator. Dr. Richard his excellent surgeon and wouldn't trust no one else. I will have liposuction : abdomen and flanks, inner and out thighs, knees. I will update after the surgery.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Very pleased with my experience with Dr. Richards and the staff.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Six years ago, in the middle of my first pregnancy, I woke up to Bells Palsy. I had never heard of Bells before and had no idea what was happening. At a time of one of the greatest moments in life (being pregnant), I looked like I had a stroke....with severe drooping on the right side of my face. At 35 years old, pregnant, and working; I was forced to pull myself together enough to not just stay in bed due to depression. Long story short, I was so very excited about having my son, but was hoping someday I could maybe address the drooping on the right side of my face. After being told by so many cosmetic surgeons they wouldn't even see me, I found Dr. Franklin D. Richards! After a consultation, I knew that he was the Dr. for me! Post-op, I honestly could not be happier. Dr. Richards was extremely professional, caring, and honest and now for the first time in six years, I'm not ashamed to have my picture taken with my family and smile. Thank you so much Dr. Richards!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Franklin D. Richards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Franklin Richards is an experienced, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has served the greater Washington, DC area for over 25 years providing patients the latest techniques in cosmetic surgery in a safe, caring environment. He is pleased to offer the the QuickLift face lift technique with volume restoration, Ulthera - non invasive soft tissue tightening and the DEKA skin laser to even tone and reduce wrinkles. Dr. Richards has been recognized by Washingtonian Magazine in the “Top Doctors” list since 1995, has been cited in the National Consumer Checkbook’s “Top Doctor List”, and the National Consumer Research Council of America has listed him as one of “America’s Top Surgeons”. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), and a member of several distinguished surgical associations including The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).

• English

• George Washington University
  • George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• Bcbs Illinois