Ratings for Stephanie L. Piercy

Stephanie is amazing she is always on time, helpful, and pleasant to work with. Her MA Jennifer is also amazing and very responsive whenever I need assistance. I love going to Stephanie and have recommended her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I Love going to Stephanie . She takes time to listen to me. Her nurse Jennifer is also awesome . All the staff is great.Carolyn Hurt

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I found her to be poorly informed and would not trust any advise she furnishes. She displays a very defensive attitude when discussing medical treatment, making a patient feel uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I ABSOLUTELY loved the time and attention Stephanie gave me during our appt. I was roomed by the nicest medical assistant as well. Stephanie and her medical assistant work well with each other. Stephanie even referred to him as her "work husband" Stephanie took her time to listen to me even when I knew our time was up. She always remembers life situations going on when I see her again. I recommend her to all my friends and most of my family see her as well.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014