Ratings for Corrie Carver

My entire family depends on Corrie Carver as their primary care provider. Appointments are easy to schedule and wait time is generally less than 10 minutes. She has provided accurate diagnosis and treatment as well as providing all necessary information.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

She is throrough, informative and compassionate. She has taken care of many people in my family as our primary care physician. We are blessed to have such a great service in our town.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

If you go here for a referral make sure you follow up with any place they supposedly refer you to & confirm the location, time & if you need a driver afterwards. I was sent to the wrong place for an mri apparently (mri is cheaper in salt lake + don't have to wait a week). The mri place was great & got me in even though said couldn't find I had an appt with them. When tech read the Dr order Carver gave me she said couldn't perform mri unless I had a driver. Carver wrote an order for a dye that is mildly sedative. So I got to pay carvers office plus gas to waste a work day in salt lake instead of finding out what is wrong with my neck. When I called to complain I was told that I was a no show for mri in the 1st place & that they did their jobs in their eyes. I asked if I was a no show then why did still I have the order with a stamp on it from the place I supposedly didn't show up to? I Suppose this whole thing was my fault for seeking medical care in evanston-wy in the first place.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014