Ratings for Dr. Steve Czymbor

I have been seeing Dr. Czymbor for the last year. I initially saw him for a sore on the bottom of my big toe on my right foot. Since I am diabetic, he was very cautious with things. After several test and seeing a awesome infection control Doctor, it was determined that I had an infection in my bone. After trying antibiotics via a PIC line, the last option was to amputate my right big toe. He has great bedside manners, he treats his part with compassion and dignity, and he makes sure you understand everything. He has also fit me in twice for same day appointments due to various issues. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Steve Czymbor for over one year for my ankle problems. He has helped me so much, thank you, thank you, thank you. I am sad that he is not at the Capitol clinic anymore. He has always been so nice and listens. He looks nice too!!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Went to see Dr. Steve Czymbor about an inflamed toe on my right foot. This issue would "come and go" over a period of time; decided it now required attention. After an all too brief exam, was told further tests would be needed. Went to a different clinic for the tests the following week. Patiently waited 4 additional weeks afterward to be informed of the results. No call from his staff, so I had to phone them instead. Was told an appointment was needed to discuss lab's report; could not be done over the phone. Made a date for another office visit. Told that tests showed nothing wrong. Call again if problem returns. Total out-of-pocket costs for this approached $4,000!!! And issue has not returned since March of 2014. It's been almost a year since this is now being posted. Had I been told in advance what cost of testing was, would have refused to go in for them. Dr. Czymbor is too quick to recommend expe$ive tests, instead of trying cheaper alternatives first!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Best doctor I have found out of the five different foot doctors I went to. I finally found someone that listened to me. I was a little reluctant with his advice as he looks really young but I am glad I listened. Because I did, he was able to fix my foot problems I was having for many years WITHOUT surgery, and was very honest and open with me. I have now sent two family members to him and they have nothing but nice things to say. thank you Doctor Steve

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr Czymbor pushes surgery, surgery, surgery! ($$$) Having no compassion, he frightened and bullied me and continued to recommend multiple surgeries. Not once during my time with him, did he ever suggest any alternative for treatment. There were also charges made to my insurance for a procedure that never happened. His staff is indifferent and rude. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted November 2, 2014