Ratings for Mandie M. Works

First, the nurse wouldn't listen to me when I told her she would need a larger BP cuff. Then, she told me she didn't have access to one, which I found hard to believe. Then, the nurse-in-training took my BP on my forearm incorrectly and then was shocked when my BP was reading high. But the worst part of this visit was with the doctor herself. I was there for foot pain and she never even looked at my foot, nor asked me about the pain. She came in saying that is was an infection from my diabetes. I told her I don't have diabetes and she said "but you are on diabetes medication," to which I replied "I am on a medicine often used by diabetics, but I am on it for another reason." She said "it can still mess with your sugars," to which I said "but my sugars are fine, you have my numbers right in front of you." She basically said "whatever" and that she called in antibiotics for me. She was rude, presumptive, and dismissive and it made me want to never come to that office again.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017