Ratings for Dr. Anthony C. Theodoris

Just great all around. I have been a patient of his for some time. He never gave up hope on me. He saved my life four years ago. He is the best. I would recommend him to any one.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I have been a patient of his since 2009. He is knowledgeable, patient,understanding and a great listener. Never makes you feel foolish for asking questions and always willing to answer your questions. He is a great Dr and I wish they were all like him. I cannot say enough good things about him. Responds quickly to calls which brings me to the efficient friendly staff who are always friendly as well as being helpful. There is usually a very minimum wait for office appointments but you don't mind if you have to wait a bit because he will never rush you out and will take as much time as needed to make you feel comfortable if necessary. Highly recommended if you need a pulmonary Dr. He is the best!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Great bedside manner! I saw him at Mather Hospial in Port Jeferson, NY. It was a weekend and he stayed with my family and answered all our question patiently. He is very thorough! Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2006