Ratings for Dr. Sean D. Green

No one ever answers the phone or returns messages. Great doctor but frustrated not being able to contact anyone in the office.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

His staff is rude and extremely ignorant, especially the one who is his relative-he is extremely knowledgable, but he is as rude as his staff- his staff will call you in for a follow up and when you get there the doctor doesn't remember or know why you are there. He does not read test results before he sees you and he gives you the wrong prescriptions. Don't walk away- run from his office....

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Good experience with Dr. Green and my appointment. Spent more time with me than most doctors I've been to and seemed genuinely interested in my concerns. Also willing to accommodate my schedule which isn't always flexible.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

This Doctor does not follow up with patients and is unavailable for phone calls and will not return calls or call in Rx(s). Patients have called up to 3 times with no response from him or staff. He also does not return calls about test results (years can go by!). When you finally get through to the staff they are rude and accuse you of wrong doing. Totally exasperating and many patients flee because of the rude and nonexistent service/care. It is a shame because he is actually nice when you see him face to face.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

WONDERFUL DOCTOR! HE IS UNDERSTANDING AND CHEERFUL. HE IS TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT MY HEALTH. HE ALSO CALLS BACK QUICKLY TO EXPLAIN TEST FINDINGS.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. Green is our primary care physician for more than 5 years. He is one of the best doctors I ever come across. He is kind and knowledgeable. You can talk to him freely. He explains things well. And we like him, trust him and consider him as the best in the field.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Green is the best doctor I have had in twenty years. I feel that I can talk to him about anything and be comfortable. I am always recommending people to Dr. Green. No matter what the problem I have when I go to him, he has been very helpful. Even the doctors or specialist he recommends are helpful and nice. I trust Dr. Green,and am grateful to have found such a wonderful person to continue to help me to stay healthy.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Very kind and compassionate. Dr Green is like the old town Dr who would come to your house if you were too sick to come in.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

This guy really frightened me. He gave me prescriptions for the wrong drugs and got angry when I corrected him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

I picked him from my insurance company handbook based on location and will never do that again. He was rude. His office staff was rude and unprofessional as well,

flag | Submitted September 23, 2006

Dr. Sean D. Green's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1996)

Amerigroup