Ratings for Dr. Bassam N. Shamma

I would highly recommend him. He is a great physician and surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

this is the worst place ive ever been in my life every time i go here i wait at least 2 hours to be seen i am 4 and a half months pregnant been there 3 times and never met or spoke to my doctor and never even received his phone number. on my third visit his nurse told me i had a really bad UTI that could put me in the hospital then didnt even send my medicine to the pharmacy. it was then the weekend and i got really sick so i went to medexpress and they told me i didnt even have UTI and that they were going to have me taking antibiotics i didnt need on my 4th appointment i was supposed to find out what i was going to have but my car broke down so i called to tell them i would be fifteen minutes late and they told me i had to rescedual because apparently they cant wait on me for 15 min but i have to wait on them for 2-3 hours and not even get good service this place stressed me out more than helped me and I would not suggest it to anyone i will actually make it my goal to tell everyone I know not to go there.

Submitted July 8, 2015

He is a great dr although he is very blunt about things he wonderful! His staff is the best , and I never wait a long time to be seen .. I would recommend anyone to go to him :)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr.Shammas for some time now and am seeing him currently for the birth of my third child. I love the fact that you see him every visit and he performs all ultra-sounds himself. He is a very thorough doctor and has a great staff! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I have seen Dr. Shamma through my miscarriage and my pregnancy. He has always been nice and has really helped manage my weight gain during pregnancy, which is good for me and the baby. His nurse is always nice and I have never waited long to be seen. Very caring and always answers my questions. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Wonderful OBGYN You can trust him with your pregnancies and GYN care

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

He is the best..Ive been to so many doctors due to pregnancy complications and out of all of them he is the only one who has really cared and helped me! He listens to all of my questions and does not make me feel stupid or like a child, anytime I have ever called his office they had got back with me asap! And the staff has always been so friendly and nice. I have only good things to say about this doctor and his staff and I think anyone who was to visit his office would see why & agree :)

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I have used dr shamma for all four of my pregnancys he was very nice and could awnser all questions I had he was very helpful and so was his staff

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I went to this Dr. Shamma at the recommendation of a family member,not knowing that there were two obgyns with the same last name. I truly wish I had though. This Dr. Shamma made my entire pregnancy miserable. He would not listen to me when I had concerns. His nurse also treated me like a child when I called the office. I understand that thy are busy but they knew that when getting into this profession. During delivery he was very rude to the nurse working with me because she was concerned whe my contractions stopped and the baby's heartbeat disappeared from the monitor. I would NOT recommend this man unless the woman's only concern was to stay underweight because thats the ONLY NUMBER he ever looks at. One extremely condescending man and if I ever choose to have another baby I would have him/her at home alone before ever dealing with dr b. Shamma again

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I just recently had my son and Dr. Shamma was AMAZING. I had some complications during birth and he did a marvelous job bringing him into this world completley healthy and perfect! His staff has ALWAYS been so nice to my husband and I everytime we go in. I would deffinitley reccommened him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Bassam N. Shamma's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in South Charleston, WV