Ratings for Dr. Steven G. Ortiz

I went to Dr. Ortiz when I couldn’t get my arms around a back injury I sustained several months back. He was a new doctor in town but very highly recommended by one of my co-workers. I couldn’t be more pleased! He educated me about what was going on with my back and helped me to understand what needed to happen next, and why (I’m analytical by nature). One of the things I loved most about him is that he is very conservative, and wanted to try fixing the ailment without surgery (and it was a nasty injury). His assured and confident approach paired with his great skills and personality made for an effective combination for me. I have enjoyed great improvement without any down side in his treatment (he treated me with epidurals, anti-inflammatory medicine and specialized therapy for my back, along with assigning me “homework”, which worked perfectly for me. I’m in great shape again and pain free thanks to him. Also, the Back Center’s office staff was courteous, helpful and extremely efficient! Thank you for a phenomenal experience and for helping me get my life back!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr Ortiz was extremely knowledgeable and took his time to ask and answer all questions. He explained everything thoroughly, gave and showed examples. He is very kind, gentle and personable. My pain level has been an 8 for several months and visiting numerous doctors and ER visits. Dr Ortiz helped my pain level go down to a 2 with in 24 hours. I am grateful for his compassion, wisdom and kindness in treating me. I look forward to working with Dr Ortiz in treating my pain, and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone with back or neck pain.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015