Ratings for Dr. Erin B. Hemsell

Terribly rude staff. Doesn't keep appointments and denies it to patients and lies about patients. Lafayette women deserve so much better.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

This was my second time seeing Dr. Hemsell for my yearly checkup. She and her staff are always so friendly. I was in and out in less than 40 minutes; I've waited in waiting rooms to be seen by other doctors longer than that. They always make me feel comfortable and keep me informed as to what's going on. I wish my other doctors were more like her.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Her nurse is very friendly always has a smile and is very helpful. Dr Hemsell takes time with you answers any questions and explains everything.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Hemsell seems eager to minimize her patient interactions; her nurse, Megan, is absolutely awful. I've never felt like less cared for in a medical environment than I did at Acadiana Women's Health Group. Don't let these people near your body - find someone better for yourself and/or your baby.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Had no sense of comfort what so ever, unwilling to provide knowledge

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Complete waste of time. Nurse is beyond rude and the doctor clearly does not care about the wellbeing of patients. She also tries to force opinions without caring about your view on the subject. I will not waste my time going back there!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014